Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

Go to solution Solved by BGD,

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stumfelter I don't think Wilf is saying he pays over 50% income tax. He's saying over 50% of his annual earnings ends up as tax revenue. He might still be wrong but that's how I am understanding it.

I'd trust him over Corbyn every time !

What state penshion ?........they spent that ages ago. They are borrowing whatever you get off your kids and grandkids

Stumfelter I don't think Wilf is saying he pays over 50% income tax. He's saying over 50% of his annual earnings ends up as tax revenue. He might still be wrong but that's how I am understanding it.

Take for instance when you buy fuel. At £1.20 a litre, like it is at the moment, 58p of that is duty and 20p of that is VAT. Bought with money you have already been taxed on at least once!

Tax freedom month is 6 and a half months into the year, that's the day you stop working for the taxman.

That's a well known fact.

If folk actually took a minute to look this stuff up it's pretty easy to find that the whole rate for everyone is someplace between 40 and 50%......more for some.

As usual BH, you have understood me perfectly.

• Like 1

Small percentage!? The NHS is one of the largest parts of the budget. Without it we could virtually do away with income tax.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2017_United_Kingdom_budget

If you don't pay tax the NHS is free, you can't get a smaller percentage than that!
Nothing comes for free mate and that really is a fact.

I'm not trying to piss on anyone's chips, you give the government 6 and a half months wages every year.....only you can decide if that's value for money.

Me, I looked all this stuff up, found out and came to the conclusion it wasn't .......hence I checked out.

Whatever sits right with you I suppose matey.

Could you give me some idea where you looked it up as I must be doing something wrong as I'm on PAYE and don't pay anything like six and a half months wages in tax. I'm not surprised you opted out as you must have been in the super Dooper tax bracket.

Of course you do, everyone does mate.

Take for instance when you buy fuel. At £1.20 a litre, like it is at the moment, 58p of that is duty and 20p of that is VAT. Bought with money you have already been taxed on at least once!

Now that I can understand! Thanks for clearing it up, my bad.

• Like 2

Like all government systems, they're extremely wasteful with zero accountability,

It's not all bad,I've just got a free hoover off my mate,they've been throwing a lot of broken ones away at the hospital he works at recently.

Or the cleaners and their managers think they're broken when they get rid,they actually just need a new bag :laugh:

In the world of 'everything for everybody' the bottomless hoover bag is a reality.

• Like 2

britain, born free taxed til death

Actually you are not, you are born owing about 25 grand ! Lol

I can only speak for myself, but I'm financially sound for the rest of my life.......

........as long as I die next Tuesday !

• Like 1

And let's not forget, the 6 and half month figure WONT include all those fixed penalty stealth tax tickets that the councils and police seem so eager to hand out now days.

You used to be able to pop into a shop and get the congestion charge or pay at booths at the dartford tunnel but they made it online only so now people forget and they earn even more money out of FP tickets.

What a f***ing scam the whole rotten lot is !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Well ex-Lib Dem Henry Bolton has won the leadership election and saved UKIP from becoming the UK Nazi party.

http://news.sky.com/story/henry-bolton-elected-new-ukip-leader-at-torquay-conference-11059408

Henry Bolton has been elected as the UK Independence Party's new leader.

The little-known former Army officer beat off competition from six others, including Ann Marie Waters, an anti-Islam candidate whose prospect of election was the subject of huge internal division.

He becomes UKIP's fifth leader in 11 months.

In his victory speech, Mr Bolton said he wanted the UK to become a "prosperous nation" and one that was "proud to be called British".

He added: "While Brexit is our core task, that greater goal, which is ongoing beyond the time that we leave the EU, that is our core purpose."

Ms Waters' supporters were said to be "positively mutinous" after the result was declared.

But Mr Bolton told Sky News: "Whether they want to stay or leave, that's up to them."

He warned earlier in September that UKIP was in danger of becoming the "UK Nazi Party" if it picked the wrong leader, appearing to refer to Ms Waters.