Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

Go to solution Solved by BGD,

What an odd post to make :blink:

Having such strong feelings about a man you've never met and don't know beyond a few posts on a forum is very strange indeed.

I'm glad you're proud of the job you did raising your kid though, most important job in the world :thumbs:

Edited by BGD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stumfelter I don't think Wilf is saying he pays over 50% income tax. He's saying over 50% of his annual earnings ends up as tax revenue. He might still be wrong but that's how I am understanding it.

I'd trust him over Corbyn every time !

What state penshion ?........they spent that ages ago. They are borrowing whatever you get off your kids and grandkids

Just do your own thing, pay as less tax as possible (0% if you can get away with it) and get the f**k out of this muslim infested hell hole asap

i don't mind anybody not paying tax just as long as they don't use the NHS or send there kids to school or ever claim a benefit.

fair enough.?

• Like 2

Just do your own thing, pay as less tax as possible (0% if you can get away with it) and get the f**k out of this muslim infested hell hole asap

i don't mind anybody not paying tax just as long as they don't use the NHS or send there kids to school or ever claim a benefit.

fair enough.?

Got no kids, not signed on for over 15 yrs and the only time I used the NHS was for a detox but I think I more than paid for that in beer tax over the years.....is that ok with you?? Lol

And then there's your National Insurance, Income Tax, VAT, fuel duty, council tax etc etc. Got no problem with anyone taking out, as long as they've put in !

What really riles me is those Jeremy Kyle-types, 20/30 years old, who've never done a days work, never got their hands dirty, no education, never made any effort, never done anything to help themselves.......but think the world owes them a living !

• Like 1

fair enough.?

Got no kids, not signed on for over 15 yrs and the only time I used the NHS was for a detox but I think I more than paid for that in beer tax over the years.....is that ok with you?? Lol
Don't expect to get fed on the taxpayers money next time you do time for burglaring somebody's house .........

It's obvious our state is working against it's people at least as often as not,so why venerate anyone for spending a long time feeding it taxes?

Those taxes pay for operation Galileo,immigrant housing and benefits,more police to decide what you can and can't say.

I do pay in myself,but if I was without responsibility I wouldn't.

• Like 2

It's obvious our state is working against it's people at least as often as not,so why venerate anyone for spending a long time feeding it taxes?

Those taxes pay for operation Galileo,immigrant housing and benefits,more police to decide what you can and can't say.

Great if your self employed, but most haven't got the choice if they are employed.

fair enough.?

Don't expect to get fed on the taxpayers money next time you do time for burglaring somebody's house .........
I like how you had to be drunk to say that ;)

Drunk ??? Stone col sober fella ......

• Like 1

fair enough.?

And then there's your National Insurance, Income Tax, VAT, fuel duty, council tax etc etc. Got no problem with anyone taking out, as long as they've put in !

What really riles me is those Jeremy Kyle-types, 20/30 years old, who've never done a days work, never got their hands dirty, no education, never made any effort, never done anything to help themselves.......but think the world owes them a living !

Or ex army folk that think there job was something important......

More important than anything you've ever done with your life ......

• Like 1

fair enough.?

Peter leesocks I'd not trust you at all...sound like a grass saying stuff like that

A grass ... it's common knowledge to most on here .....

Great if your self employed, but most haven't got the choice if they are employed.

Not to mention you get taxed in more ways than income and NI.

VAT, fuel duty, road tax, insurance tax, inheritance, council, stamp duty.

• Like 3

Not to mention you get taxed in more ways than income and NI.

VAT, fuel duty, road tax, insurance tax, inheritance, council, stamp duty.

Exactly.......sticking two fingers up to the government is easier said than done, but sounds impressive....

• Like 1

fair enough.?

Or ex army folk that think there job was something important......

More important than anything you've ever done with your life ......

You'd be surprised captain

I fukcing doubt it your a piece of shit who broke into people's houses and stole their hard earned belongings .......