Nosey Pricks

They are scum mate.

Having a nightmare with them at the moment.

Last week or two, driven all over crops, smashed fences, cut fences, rammed a gate, dumped dogs, stole a quad bike, tried to break into the house and into the yard. . . . . .

And folk wonder why some of us are highly suspicious of certain sections of society!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a good point actually Robert, fitness plays just as big a part as training and natural heart and a lot of folk neglect that aspect when it comes to guard dogs   As for the bullmastiff like s

Get there cctv pics up here someone might know the c**ts

The last visit i had was a few years ago and they climbed up on the wall when i was out and no mask or any form of covering on their faces,they dont give 2 fucks who sees them,as for finding the head

Posted Images

They are scum mate.

Last week or two, driven all over crops, smashed fences, cut fences, rammed a gate, dumped dogs, stole a quad bike, tried to break into the house and into the yard. . . . . .

And folk wonder why some of us are highly suspicious of certain sections of society!

hows the farm jai? Any pics mate

Bgd you dont know your arsehole from your elbow your a youtube dog man you keep talking of standards its nothing to do with that its you talking about aomething you have no clue about go and do abit of huntin so we can see what you get upto and why you visit this forum or put up a video of one of your dogs on a hidden sleeve so we can see your standard.

I bet you do niether ??

Was it your dogs in the video or something? You seem to have taken it very personally :laugh: :laugh:

Like I said if you're happy with your dog pulling on clothes and backing off whenever the target struggles great I'm happy for you, I just expect more from my dogs :thumbs:

thought that would be the sort of reply id get off of you.

talks cheap.

Funny you should say that, all I've seen from you is talk...

Think the shepherd breeds are ideal for guarding just not as intimidating as other breeds imo

Oh I don't know mate, I think I know what you're saying, but maybe I'm easily intimidated? Haha..... I've seen Malinois here in yards, behind bars that is, that scare the shit out of me! Just the thought of them getting out...........I wouldn't be testing whether or not they are for real, that's for sure.....;-)

• Like 2

They are scum mate.

For once i agree some of my quiet spots where i could walk in broad daylight without any hassle have been driving to death kills left gates rammed. Its not just the hassle wont be long before some places are shot out and only pheasants and partridge bieng left.

Bgd if you wish to talk to me properly drop me a pm. If not go away and watch some more youtube vids amd try to convince yourself you know about dogs ??

Edited by C.green

Think the shepherd breeds are ideal for guarding just not as intimidating as other breeds imo

Oh I don't know mate, I think I know what you're saying, but maybe I'm easily intimidated? Haha..... I've seen Malinois here in yards, behind bars that is, that scare the shit out of me! Just the thought of them getting out...........I wouldn't be testing whether or not they are for real, that's for sure.....;-)
your probably right i do recall we went to watch our team at stoke and we were being a bit boisterous and none of the shepherds were giving the lads cause for concern then the old bill brought a rottweiler in it emptied the pub lol

They are scum mate.

Too many sheep, not enough sleep lol.

5-6000 of the wooly idiots.

Live in the land of big fields, bad flint, game keepers and nosy neighbours. . . .

But theres usually something or other to chase. Luckily having crap dogs keeps me out of trouble.

Old anti social one is on three legs at the moment, but me and the young, dumb, staffy are off out later.

• Like 1

They are scum mate.

Live in the land of big fields, bad flint, game keepers and nosy neighbours. . . .

But theres usually something or other to chase. Luckily having crap dogs keeps me out of trouble.

Old anti social one is on three legs at the moment, but me and the young, dumb, staffy are off out later.

Apart from that its ok then mate? Wheres the farm based

They are scum mate.

Apart from that its ok then mate? Wheres the farm based

Bosnia.

• Like 3

Shit news that jigsaw them counts are all ways on the prowel stopped walking my lurchers on the streets constantly being stopped asking are they for sale boss passing you 2 or 3 times trying to figure out were you live not worth the hassle.if I caught 1 in my yard I'd sink my hatchet in to him no bother.

Hope you're shepherd rips one of there arms off it ever came to it.

Hopefully you have no more hassle if it comes to it and you need a hand bud give me a shout I'll help if I can.

• Like 2

Friend of mine had a little staffy and it had the devil in it nice as pie to his owner and family but anyone else not a chance. They had to put a spring on its chain as it was braking leather collars or pulling the screw out of the post at the end of the chain. He came home once to find a delivery man on top of his truck because the dog wouldn't let him go. It was a pain in the ass really as he had no command to attack he just did it to everyone no matter what (unless family) he'd nearly had me a few times but for a dog called bullet he wasn't that fast haha