Nosey Pricks

That's f***ing howling mate, pure f***ing mutts blokes like that.

Normally in any area there is some kind of head boy who they all know and listen too.....he's the man to go and find.

Tell him you just want to go about your business and don't expect to be f****d about or your daughter intimidated (any proper traveler man won't like that and will be ashamed)

Let him read into that what he will ;)

That's the only way I've known average people deal with them.

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a good point actually Robert, fitness plays just as big a part as training and natural heart and a lot of folk neglect that aspect when it comes to guard dogs   As for the bullmastiff like s

Get there cctv pics up here someone might know the c**ts

The last visit i had was a few years ago and they climbed up on the wall when i was out and no mask or any form of covering on their faces,they dont give 2 fucks who sees them,as for finding the head

Posted Images

That's f***ing howling mate, pure f***ing mutts blokes like that.Normally in any area there is some kind of head boy who they all know and listen too.....he's the man to go and find.

Tell him you just want to go about your business and don't expect to be f****d about or your daughter intimidated (any proper traveler man won't like that and will be ashamed)

If I was going to see them I'd be telling them not asking them.

That's f***ing howling mate, pure f***ing mutts blokes like that.Normally in any area there is some kind of head boy who they all know and listen too.....he's the man to go and find.

Probably get nowhere like that,showing a bit of respect can get you a lot more, At

Respect them like they did his daughter, why should any man go begging scum not to take what's his.

The last visit i had was a few years ago and they climbed up on the wall when i was out and no mask or any form of covering on their faces,they dont give 2 fucks who sees them,as for finding the head man,theres a lot of them passing through and lots of sites about.im not about to be walking in to any of them,i detest these apes and have no intention of making even more of the fuckers aware i still have dogs

• Like 4

I wouldn't go wondering in to any sites with not knowing any of them as you'll only get the opposite of what you want. Just keeps your wits about you when walking them and such different routes and such. Or if you have a very trusted friend or family round you see if you can put the dogs there a couple of weeks and if possible take the kennel away for a few weeks as well if there's nothing there to take then they won't be coming back. And invest in a nice shiney bit of 4x2 and keep that by the back door ?

Probably get nowhere like that,showing a bit of respect can get you a lot more, At

Respect them like they did his daughter, why should any man go begging scum not to take what's his.

might not of been the top lad who was looking the mans stuff so if ye wanted or needed his help in the first place why would you go all gung ho? Hed just tell ye to beat it probably give ye something to leave with aswell At

I wouldn't want or need his help,it's different over here if a couple of blokes go into a site and warn them off something they listen because they know what will happen if they don't.

I have had this kind of harassment before it is unpleasant and infuriating but don't panic. First remember they don't know where you live or they wouldn't be asking your daughter. So like the man said she just needs to be a bit careful not to be followed. She should also inform the police. Second it might be a good idea to change your dog walking routine. If they saw your wife and daughter walking them then they have an idea where to look next time.

Most important remember that the rule about thieves is the balance of risk. So for a massive payout they might risk getting nicked or whatever but your job is to persuade them that it's not worth the bother. To be honest having the shepherd is probably enough in itself. Yes they could drug it or whatever but that is all more trouble for them and not worthwhile.

Then add some motion sensor lights and alarms and to be honest I think you will be ok. Look round your property and find the weak points where they could come in and protect them. Even just strands of wire or whatever. Thorn bushes are good. And if you hear anything at night open the windows and just scream as loud as you can. Make it a f***ing awkward place for them and they will probably go elsewhere that us less trouble.good luck.

Edited by beast

I have had this kind of harassment before it is unpleasant and infuriating but don't panic. First remember they don't know where you live or they wouldn't be asking your daughter. So like the man said she just needs to be a bit careful not to be followed. She should also inform the police. Second it might be a good idea to change your dog walking routine. If they saw your wife and daughter walking them then they have an idea where to look next time.

Most important remember that the rule about thieves is the balance of risk. So for a massive payout they might risk getting nicked or whatever but your job is to persuade them that it's not worth the bother. To be honest having the shepherd is probably enough in itself. Yes they could drug it or whatever but that is all more trouble for them and not worthwhile.

Then add some motion sensor lights and alarms and to be honest I think you will be ok. Look round your property and find the weak points where they could come in and protect them. Even just strands of wire or whatever. Thorn bushes are good. And if you hear anything at night open the windows and just scream as loud as you can. Make it a f***ing awkward place for them and they will probably go elsewhere that us less trouble.good luck.

good points above :thumbs: just make it hard for them as possible and his gsd would bite them if it had to, he spoke about it stopping scum before, ok they can shoot it/poison it, but people forget gsd are a vocal breed , so they deff let you know before the scum got to close to his place :yes:

• Like 1

Nightmare that, watch where/when your lasses walk them,

Back when I walked mine along the main road you'd get vans tippers stopping trying to sell you something then quizzing you about the dogs, weren't nasty like your two cu#ts but thinking back they could of just belted me and driven off with them

FFS and don't walk out your front door with your dog when there's a fu#king scrap man outside like iv just done, didn't ask if I had any scrap just about my useless dog FFS

ive had a few problems over the years with people the same ,i thought about guard dogs and putting a jail size fence up , my way around things was to have kennels that had no dogs in lol ,i thought it was easer to house train them and keep them indoors , i thought if you spend the money feeding a guard dog i would be better of alarming the home, get a few camras that if someone steps into your garden they send a alert straight to your phone and you can watch them off your phone giving you plenty time to call the old bill or to take action yourself, if your about , police will act faster to house burglary than some daft scrap men around your yard plus its a bigger jail sentence for someone to risk breaking into your home than someone breaking into a shed .i can see that one day we as hunters will go the max on lads like these to protect are stock and maybe end up doing a long jail term when it should be them fu.k wits ,hope you get it sorted jigsaw atb bobza

• Like 1

good points above :thumbs: just make it hard for them as possible and his gsd would bite them if it had to, he spoke about it stopping scum before, ok they can shoot it/poison it, but people forget gsd are a vocal breed , so they deff let you know before the scum got to close to his place :yes:
. Yas right ray let the alsation etc chew em ten dump the carcass atb bunnys