Nosey Pricks

Seems to be the same old same old good for nothing twats and threats. The need standing up to . I spoke with a nice man with ferrets and he had the same shit but them trying to robb him.the cts pay for nothing. And others going in his yard years ago when his daughter was at home. Hope the have bad luck mate. Keep what you have safe and close by. Hard to win mate

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a good point actually Robert, fitness plays just as big a part as training and natural heart and a lot of folk neglect that aspect when it comes to guard dogs   As for the bullmastiff like s

Get there cctv pics up here someone might know the c**ts

The last visit i had was a few years ago and they climbed up on the wall when i was out and no mask or any form of covering on their faces,they dont give 2 fucks who sees them,as for finding the head

Posted Images

Nightmare that, watch where/when your lasses walk them,

Back when I walked mine along the main road you'd get vans tippers stopping trying to sell you something then quizzing you about the dogs, weren't nasty like your two cu#ts but thinking back they could of just belted me and driven off with them

Tell your daughter to be very alert as they will at some point try to follow her home. Alert police that they vwere in garage using threatening behaviour towards your daughter show them the cctv. Hope your daughter is ok bud & all ends well for you & yours. Atb

they need to be interduced to your guard dog hopefully u have no more trouble from them.i wish I lived closer I,d help u out as u put me on till the deerhound bitch I got one good turn deserves an other.i hope r still in the dogs in 20 years time good luck.

i didnt remember i helped you out lol..ive tried to sort lots of lads out if i could,thats what its all about...

• Like 3

as it is theyve done nothing yet so i will have to be careful...hopefully they might not come back but after tracking her to the job i doubt it very much...i cant ask for cctv as its an outside problem and dont want the managers or head staff to be getting pissed off with my girl....so i will just have to sit back and wait....as for finding them some hope.their in and out of the city constantly...HENCE THE NAME TRAVELLERS lol

Shit doo that mate hope the gimps don't get your dogs! I had a similar thing with some Irish traveling lads they see me walking them they pulled me up asking about them what there are at An if I wanted to sell them I told them straight away there shit ones ligament damaged an the others a known jacker just to put them off I said I wouldn't sell them as there loved pets An no good for breeding out of as there both done...it didn't put them off the following day I was followed by them in a different vehicle I was on to them straight away so I took them on a little detour through all the local alley ways....I lost them and got home safely I changed my walking route An times of walking them low An behold 5nights later my misses who's a light sleeper woke me up at about 12.30pm saying there's someone in the garden at the kennels....cheeky cu*t trying to saw the locks off to my kennels I shouted out the window he soon buggered off I went back to bed thinking nothing of it about a hour later my misses woke me up saying he's back I fired my self down the stairs in my birthday suit to try An confronted the dude he was over the gateway An gone so I got the dogs in the house the following day I flat packed the kennels down as I didn't want to risk it my dogs are no world beaters but there mine I'd be gutted if they got lifted I'd pack in running dogs the day I got turned over

Get a couple more guard dogs jig

not enough room KD,ive packed up the terriers last season after 30 years ,its time to wind down a little now,busy at work and cant do everything ,

i was talking to bloke on me dog walk regards these type people who try to pinch and ask about questions your/ our dogs. well this bloke told me , that they got 2 young cockerpoos dogs that just pets that his wife likes. anyway 2 blokes were going round knocking on doors ,saying if you need new driveways etc. they seen these to young dogs in the garden , asked the wife what they were asked the bullshit about the price of them. the woman was bit scared of the blokes more the big fooker she said, she got them 2 cocker poos, a old gsd bitch, and a gsd x collie big black/brown thing. she heard the old gsd barking , and the big bloke was in her garden looking around, the 2 young dogs were in the house , but the gsd x collie was out with the other dog. the gsdx collie ran at him and bit him in the side of his leg . the bloke shouted out in pain , and went over the side gate got in to the van a pissed off, but there was blood by the gate, that gsd x collie done his job deff :yes: ive said before about these type dogs around farms scrap yards etc , they tough old type alsatian , not a dog to mess with :yes: in this case having extra guard dog stopped these thieving scum :thumbs:

• Like 2

I don't think they will do anything they wouldn't of let themselves be seen on camera,my thoughts are the fellas that you had trouble with last time sent them in just to wind you up. I know you said you've not many mates to back you up if shit hit the fan but I'm sure there's a few on here that could help you out me encluded.

• Like 4

That's f***ing howling mate, pure f***ing mutts blokes like that.

Normally in any area there is some kind of head boy who they all know and listen too.....he's the man to go and find.

Tell him you just want to go about your business and don't expect to be f****d about or your daughter intimidated (any proper traveler man won't like that and will be ashamed)

Let him read into that what he will ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4