September 11Th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe for one second that the US government would do anything like that to its own people but I can see clearly that ALL western governments exploited this terrible act for their own ends.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is the look on the faces of the firemen that were sent in to that building minutes before it collapsed, they were heroes, they knew they were the death watch but s

We have went to war and invaded countries for a lot less.  No need to wipe out there firemen and a building on the prefix for an invasion. A car bomb in the street would have done if that was the

Posted Images

I watched the conspiracy stuff. I tho k it's like all conspiracy you believe what you want to believe

The beauty of the conspiracy theory is that you can claim anything you disagree with is part of the conspiracy.

It's like fake news but sticks around a lot longer...

• Like 2

Why did building 7 collapse?

The south-west corner was missing.

Why was there no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon etc etc.

There's tons of pictorial evidence of the debris from flight 77.

The hole on the side of the Pentagon was tiny compared to the twin towers damage, plus have you seen the one camera they had on it? No sign of a plane? Just an explosion.

The hole on the side of the Pentagon was tiny compared to the twin towers damage, plus have you seen the one camera they had on it? No sign of a plane? Just an explosion.

Well I've just watched it again and you can definitely see a projectile. The frame rate and resolution are too poor to identify it.

None of the conspiracies make any sense. For instance the whole Pentagon attack. So there are a couple of things that don't 'seem' plausible that therefore add weight to a conspiracy. Okay lets walk with that.... What alternative explanation of the cause gives a plausible reason for attacking the Pentagon with a missile, or even just blowing it up and forging the video? Also what reason is there for going to the trouble to fake the attack and then making a plane disappear when you could have just used that plane to do the attack like with the other attacks?

The problem with these sort of things is that by their nature there are always things that appear implausible, always.

• Like 1

Loads of pictorial evedence of a plane but where the footage lol one of the most secure buildings in America and no cctv footage ????

Loads of pictorial evedence of a plane but where the footage lol one of the most secure buildings in America and no cctv footage ????

There is! But it's not clear. Convenient you might say......... not at all. Why would the Pentagon need security cameras capable of capturing clear images of an object travelling at over 500mph within the grounds?

• Like 1

But what about all the plane fragments? Seats? Flight crews uniforms? The black box? Even the body parts? Surely we cannot disregard that evidence? :hmm:

On the flip side of the coin where is the evidence for a missile? :hmm:

I think it's important to still ask questions, especially when you're told something historically unique has happened.

Absolutely. I've never taken any new claim at face value and I've personally spent an unhealthy amount of time looking into these events. I was one of these nutjobs that poured over the tiniest of tiny details. Looking for signs of government meddling. Over the years the data stacked up and I was simply wrong! The conspiracy is either the most tightly controlled in history needing the payoff and silence of thousands of people.

Or it happened the way a metric f*ck ton of dedicated professionals say it did.

I spent weeks reading the reports from NIST when they were released and they thoroughly debunked many of the more popular claims. FEMA waded in. The firefighters too. In 16 years not a single bit of info has been leaked and with the internet, we get transcripts of what the president said to the bloke that cleans the windows. To keep all of these people quiet requires a monumental conspiracy but in true conspiracy theory style that is all the evidence required to support the conspiracy! :laugh:

I believe a healthy amount of scepticism is a good thing but listening to myself, and others, over the years it's tantamount to the way creationism is spread as fact. The crazy hypothesis is welcome providing it disagrees with the accepted theory combined with the assumption that accepted theory is wrong. Like the hypothesis that it couldn't have been a plane crash so therefore it was a missile. Of course, this doesn't require a shred of evidence. Below "Well where is the CCTV footage?" as the rest of the evidence and everything else that points to a plane crash is conveniently ignored because of this new gold standard.

Ultimately there is no evidence sufficient enough to convince the sceptic, in this case, but if you believe that science holds the key you'll get to the truth eventually. :thumbs:

Is that, and reports from first responders and hundreds of eye witnesses, not enough? If no what would be the gold standard to sway you? :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

The conspiracy videos Ive watched didn't mention any plane fragments being found? lol. I might stop watching them videos, I'll end up with a tin foil hat on next

:laugh: I had a full tin foil suit at one stage, mate!

I don't want to pick a fight with anyone over it, suffice to say I spent way too much time on this one. That's more time than I should have in hindsight and is as much as I'll ever do again. Until you reach the point, and you'll know when you do, no amount of arguing will convince you that you're wrong. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The older i get the more im intrigued by conspiracy theories haha i dont believe in them, or atleast iv never looked into them with the aim of believe or not?, its more as to why we as folk love them haha i got a mate who is fascinated with leonardo davinci an any theory about him or his art an stuff haha

I'm the same, mate. Some of them are fascinating. I think it goes back to our species ability telling stories to entertain. UFO's are much more interesting than parachute flares after all! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones

Its like bein on here haha who cares if its true or not, as long as it sounds good haha

Absolutely! Look at the regulars post counts. Imagine how many words have been typed over the years. More than enough to fill a compendium of novels with hundreds of contributing writers.

Something keeps us logging back in!

But what about all the plane fragments? Seats? Flight crews uniforms? The black box? Even the body parts? Surely we cannot disregard that evidence? :hmm:

On the flip side of the coin where is the evidence for a missile? :hmm:

I think it's important to still ask questions, especially when you're told something historically unique has happened.

Absolutely. I've never taken any new claim at face value and I've personally spent an unhealthy amount of time looking into these events. I was one of these nutjobs that poured over the tiniest of tiny details. Looking for signs of government meddling. Over the years the data stacked up and I was simply wrong! The conspiracy is either the most tightly controlled in history needing the payoff and silence of thousands of people.

Or it happened the way a metric f*ck ton of dedicated professionals say it did.

I spent weeks reading the reports from NIST when they were released and they thoroughly debunked many of the more popular claims. FEMA waded in. The firefighters too. In 16 years not a single bit of info has been leaked and with the internet, we get transcripts of what the president said to the bloke that cleans the windows. To keep all of these people quiet requires a monumental conspiracy but in true conspiracy theory style that is all the evidence required to support the conspiracy! :laugh:

I believe a healthy amount of scepticism is a good thing but listening to myself, and others, over the years it's tantamount to the way creationism is spread as fact. The crazy hypothesis is welcome providing it disagrees with the accepted theory combined with the assumption that accepted theory is wrong. Like the hypothesis that it couldn't have been a plane crash so therefore it was a missile. Of course, this doesn't require a shred of evidence. Below "Well where is the CCTV footage?" as the rest of the evidence and everything else that points to a plane crash is conveniently ignored because of this new gold standard.

Ultimately there is no evidence sufficient enough to convince the sceptic, in this case, but if you believe that science holds the key you'll get to the truth eventually. :thumbs:

Is that, and reports from first responders and hundreds of eye witnesses, not enough? If no what would be the gold standard to sway you? :hmm:

Fortunately I've spent hardly any time on it. I've never took too much notice of Pentagon conspiracy theory's & Im even willing to except it was 100% terrorism (perhaps..haha)

...but some things I'll never get my head round. Namely wtc7. Let's just say wtc7 must of been a Friday afternoon skyscraper....haha. It should of still been standing, if only partially, that's why buildings like that get built by structural engineers & not fcukwits like me. We won't see it happen again ;-)

• Like 1