Stubble Shooting

ftm

me craig & ian out this morning driving the stubble fields and shooting from motor and it didn't take long to put birds in back of motor -we then decided to drive to another local farm and set a few decoys up around back of cattle sheds plenty woodies flew past but they were,nt coming in to say hello ,a few ferals dropped in and ian and craig shot them [i was having a brew ] we heard a bandit cackling and we all went on high alert lol -ian spots it 60yds away on hawthorn hedgerow a few minutes later it was 40 yds away on fence post and craig dropped it but it wasn't dead and was making a right racket which attracted a good number of jackdaws and they were soon joined by a few more bandits we only managed to get one jackdaw and another 2 bandits I went over to injured bandit but it was dead when I got there

post-57910-0-19827000-1504973488_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

how can you have a bad day jimmy when you own a well tuned rapid & and plenty of quarry to go at ? lol -when I leave the house my main objective is to enjoy myself 1st & foremost and when I stop doing that I will pack it up [pav gets my mk2] & of course I have had days with less numbers but it doesn't look as good as a big bag so I choose to show you lads my "better" days/nights out

• Like 2

how can you have a bad day jimmy when you own a well tuned rapid & and plenty of quarry to go at ? lol -when I leave the house my main objective is to enjoy myself 1st & foremost and when I stop doing that I will pack it up [pav gets my mk2] & of course I have had days with less numbers but it doesn't look as good as a big bag so I choose to show you lads my "better" days/nights out

Some times i go out and dont get any thing all ways nice to get one but if i dont i dont

still enjoy being out Billy

better than sitting watching the box lol

its all about getting out there and enjoying your self

mind its nice to get big bags to lol :yes::laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1