What The Fk!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think it was hunters, true hunters would of taken the hares home and eaten them. The so called dogmen of today don't hunt for the pot, they seem to go for a laugh, driving all over the land th

There's no proof Hunter's put them there I wouldn't put anything passed those anti cnuts.

Why all this could of been this could of been that when you know exactly what it is,this is our next generation of good dog men who have probably driven around the fields to kill these and make the sp

Posted Images

If we presume it's hunters which I doubt very much ,if we presume it's coursing men which I doubt very much ,if we presume some one making a statement on a village from past run ins very probable ,now these types are not coursing or hunting men has I know or believe them to be ,some one making a statement in a gory way the meat means feck all long ears armistice be fetching seven quid so they not needy types who have done this have they been shot to once again make each and e dry one aware of the coursing fraternity people sometimes work in mysterious ways I seen a lot in my time and believe it got the desired affect which Eva it was.atb bunnys.

• Like 4

Nothing but more bad publicity due to some dick killing summer hares, probably the same type of lowlife that made the video of them killing and ransacking partridge pens,no wonder lurcher owners are frowned upon,it's fc7ked up

• Like 2

It's not antis, it's not farmers and it makes us look daft pretending it is. That was done by fuckwits plain and simple and idiots like that do more harm to us than all the antis and angry land owners put together.

I don't know why we have to go through this silly pretence on here, apparently it's about standing up together, but I for one have no interest in standing shoulder to shoulder with fcuking idiots!

• Like 7

It's not antis, it's not farmers and it makes us look daft pretending it is. That was done by fuckwits plain and simple and idiots like that do more harm to us than all the antis and angry land owners put together.

I don't know why we have to go through this silly pretence on here, apparently it's about standing up together, but I for one have no interest in standing shoulder to shoulder with fcuking idiots!

Because this place is full of people with their heads in the sand. Any ridiculous story about antis, riflemen, farmers is better than the unpalatable truth.

• Like 4

I think its somebody who knows what there doing and as said there some real arseholes in our game and its a real shame they got away with it doing that when if they went a bit further and offered them somebody could of used them maybe feeding a old couple or whatever but thats just a total waste

• Like 1

I think what is most concerning is the comments like I wouldn't want my children too see some thing like that. What a hocked hare hanging up. Christ a few years back a butcher down the road had wild boar and all sorts of game dangling from his shop front. It was bloody great

Joe public has no understanding what so ever now a days

• Like 5

Could have been some die hard hunters kids leaving their lunch to hang till school returned.If it was anti's they did a good job of causing trouble,turning hunter against hunter and public outrage.

the antis or whatever the are out there have so called hunters out there who befriended people and came up with the same lies. And it seems to be getting there methods that the use . Saying about children and no foundation in the lies.sounds good to them though, DOESN'T IT!