Sign in to follow this  
tatsblisters

Fishing In Tenerife

I would fish in the sea .......

• Like 1

Ask around when your out there pal, always charters going out and about. Atb dc

Do you know if you need any sort of permit to fish off the beach or harbour.

There myself for a week in October. If you're going after that I'll have a bit of info. Only going for a lazy week in the sun but the temptation will probably get the better of me.

There myself for a week in October. If you're going after that I'll have a bit of info. Only going for a lazy week in the sun but the temptation will probably get the better of me.

Looked a few charter boats up before I go its the license you need to fish off the shore or harbour I carnt seem to get much info on and it seems a bit of feking about to get one of these permits so I will probably not bother taking any fishing tackle with me.

I always take a 4 piece spinning rod, small multiplier and a box of lures, traces and hooks, fished in turkey, Greece, fortaventura, ibiza never bought a permit, just go to the harbour and watch the locals, most set lines and will tell you the craic, lads working in the hotel in Turkey showed me how to catch on a handline and bread last time I was there, always book a trip out fishing on a boat, where ever we go, Mrs just sunbathes lol. Atb dc

• Like 2

Just recently got back went out on a charter boat big game fishing called the Sophia 65 euros for 4 hours nobody caught any tuna and its 110 euros for 6 hours tbh I would keep your money in your pocket they let women and toddlers on the boat one who was hung over the side spewing her guts up most of the trip.

• Like 1

I always take a 4 piece spinning rod, small multiplier and a box of lures, traces and hooks, fished in turkey, Greece, fortaventura, ibiza never bought a permit, just go to the harbour and watch the locals, most set lines and will tell you the craic, lads working in the hotel in Turkey showed me how to catch on a handline and bread last time I was there, always book a trip out fishing on a boat, where ever we go, Mrs just sunbathes lol. Atb dc

Seen a few fishing off the rocks but a shore license is needed wich can only be purchased in Santa Cruz a fair way away fron Los Christanos

• Like 1