f**k mine over the wall into the neighbours garden. Have to wait till after dark obviously. Dirty c**ts never clean up their dog shit. I have a right to ring the council. It's a f****n disgrace.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k mine over the wall into the neighbours garden. Have to wait till after dark obviously. Dirty c**ts never clean up their dog shit. I have a right to ring the council. It's a f****n disgrace.

Thats f***ing grim mate   I know but better in their bin then mine, did laugh to myself the other night just pulled off the drive leaving for work, bag of dog shit in the passenger footwell ready to

Some people use the sewage manhole to dispose of the dog shit. I just use 2 slices of white bread. And a little black pepper.

i was putting it in the black bin but it started to stink come end of the week and the flies were coming in the house, so changed to tying a bag to the fence and fillling that up come end of the day on my way to work ( work nights ) I ll stick it in the bin outside the paki shop, seems to be working but driving to the shop with the windows down in the pissing down rain ain't the one!!!

Thought about sticking it down the man hole but mines in the conservatory so it will be a pain the arse lifting it every day as it's tiled over

Went thru a faze of flushing it down the toilet but mines upstairs and the wife soon got pissed off me walking thru the house and upstairs with a lump of dog shit

• Like 2

Some people use the sewage manhole to dispose of the dog shit.

I just use 2 slices of white bread.

And a little black pepper.

Diggz is fond of this behaviour. How does it taste ?

It depends on how much pepper you use.

And what the dogs been eating.

Left over Sunday dinner is about the best sandwich you will get.

• Like 2

i was putting it in the black bin but it started to stink come end of the week and the flies were coming in the house, so changed to tying a bag to the fence and fillling that up come end of the day on my way to work ( work nights ) I ll stick it in the bin outside the paki shop, seems to be working but driving to the shop with the windows down in the pissing down rain ain't the one!!!

Thought about sticking it down the man hole but mines in the conservatory so it will be a pain the arse lifting it every day as it's tiled over

Went thru a faze of flushing it down the toilet but mines upstairs and the wife soon got pissed off me walking thru the house and upstairs with a lump of dog shit

Thats f***ing grim mate

Thats f***ing grim mate

I know but better in their bin then mine, did laugh to myself the other night just pulled off the drive leaving for work, bag of dog shit in the passenger footwell ready to dump in the bin and see a mate, only wanted a lift to the shop.......... he jumped in and started heaving, he thought I'd farted I couldn't stop laughing didn't have the heart to tell him between his legs is a bag of shit and not my lunch for work ????

• Like 3

Everyone with a flushing toilet will have a foul drain of some type. All you need to do is access it.

If you dont know, find someone who does and either you, or someone who has experience can tap into it and all your dog shite issues are over...