The Missus Tagged Along

ftm

the wife has been asking to go out for a bit shooting to see what all the fuss is about with the thermal so we jumped in motor last night for an hour or so and after a short walk along farm track I switched thermal on and scanned the 1st field , I gave her a look and she said "wow there hundreds" --there sheep pet I replied lol on another glance I spotted a rabbit hunched up at bottom of fence post and resting gun on gate I pointed the gun in its direction and said "can you see that rabbit"? yeh she said -ok now shoot it pet 2 seconds later I heard the smack and she said "got it"! im thinking wow! "its legs are up in the air she says to me" I walked over to it 40+ yds straight through head , left it at gate to pick up on way back and walked to main field where I shot a few then I spots one crystal clear 30yds away and put the shooting sticks in place for her and told her where to look .I can see it she said so I said go on then drop it pet which she does and I heard her say got it again we walked over to it and I said you've only gone and shot the "lucky" black rabbit pet -as quick as a flash she replies with "not that lucky was it" -it did make me chuckle lads ,anyways she thoroughly enjoyed herself being out and seeing hedgehogs owls mice etc so I reckon another outing will be on the cards

post-57910-0-77286700-1504789751_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Well done mr&mrs Billy :D .

Has your good lady shot before Billy, or to any regular practice ?

If not, it goes to show,( and with respect), anyone can shoot a pcp accurately, from the word go !

" Only pointing out lads" :whistling:

atb Mark.

:snack:

That is bit like me saying anybody can shoot a springer of shooting sticks :whistling::snack:

• Like 3

If not, it goes to show,( and with respect), anyone can shoot a pcp accurately, from the word go !

atb Mark.

That is bit like me saying anybody can shoot a springer of shooting sticks :whistling::snack:

No, it`s not " a bit like" at all.

All three of my, none shooting sons, can shoot the bull out of a target at 38 yds with my pcp`s - give them any of my spring rifles and there endeth the tale, no chance!

atb Mark.

All three of my, none shooting sons, can shoot the bull out of a target at 38 yds with my pcp`s - give them any of my spring rifles and there endeth the tale, no chance!

Yes , hooked , line and sinker you got completely caught Mark :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 3

atb Mark. Yeh Mark she used to shoot rats with me many many years ago when we were courting lol [webley Vulcan]

• Like 1

Ah, as they say, once you have learned to swim :good: .

atb Mark.

Yes , hooked , line and sinker you got completely caught Mark :laugh::thumbs:

You`ll have to speak plain English Mitch ?

A late night, last night. :whistling:

YOU WANT TO WATCH BILLY,, PAV WILL HAVE A NEW SHOOTING PARTNER

AND YOU WILL BE LEFT AT HOME ALL ALONE :yes::laugh:

BEST HIDE THE THERMAL :yes:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

theres no fear of that big lad Pavs gay lol
  • Like 1