• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLM was crying on here because west ham fans beat his brother up ,gnasher invited him and his family down to make up for it ,he showed generous hospitality to them on more than one occasion ,even had

You can't blame socks, he's a diagnosed psychopath and so doesn't think about the less fortunate.   LOL LOL... please dont kill me socks! All in good humour.

I only wanted some likes ffs

Posted Images

PLM was crying on here because west ham fans beat his brother up ,gnasher invited him and his family down to make up for it ,he showed generous hospitality to them on more than one occasion ,even had him in his home ,.

Then when PLM started arguing with Max ,he pm,d him telling him all about gnash and what he thought he knew about him ,even giving his name and telling Max to google him ,Max mentioned it in one of his posts ,and Gnasher understandably took the hump with PLM ,but even then he was polite and told PLM he'd enjoyed meeting his dad and it meant something to him but seeing as PLM was a bit of a gossip ,no more freebies ,a parting of the ways ,PLM got desperate ,wouldn't accept that and carried on trying to be his mate /stalk him ,until an exasperated Gnasher told him straight .

pLM is a bitter ,insignificant little rat

oh yeah right so if you inocently took your family into a guys house and he was minted rich and then you found out the sort of stuff he been involved in to get minted rich was heavy as his was you be ok with it woudnt bother you one bit yeah right

Yes I would be ok with it because that said man is showing me and mine a right old time out of the goodness of his heart, not the black of his past. Said it already, you're an envious little worm! You belong crawling in shit, feeding on waste son.

• Like 1

PLM was crying on here because west ham fans beat his brother up ,gnasher invited him and his family down to make up for it ,he showed generous hospitality to them on more than one occasion ,even had him in his home ,.

Then when PLM started arguing with Max ,he pm,d him telling him all about gnash and what he thought he knew about him ,even giving his name and telling Max to google him ,Max mentioned it in one of his posts ,and Gnasher understandably took the hump with PLM ,but even then he was polite and told PLM he'd enjoyed meeting his dad and it meant something to him but seeing as PLM was a bit of a gossip ,no more freebies ,a parting of the ways ,PLM got desperate ,wouldn't accept that and carried on trying to be his mate /stalk him ,until an exasperated Gnasher told him straight .

pLM is a bitter ,insignificant little rat

oh yeah right so if you inocently took your family into a guys house and he was minted rich and then you found out the sort of stuff he been involved in to get minted rich was heavy as his was you be ok with it woudnt bother you one bit yeah right

That's low and, you're not to be trusted :no:

Ok, maybe he should have been more selective when choosing who knows his affairs but, You accepted his hospitality and went to his family home.

If you found out something that you didn't like, you should have kept your gob shut and quietly distanced yourself - but, you're still here carrying on while he can't defend himself.

You do know that people have long memories right?

• Like 1

all these years i had terriers i never know the fraternity had this many street fighting tough guys who will not phone police when they been assaulted you all bad ass now ffs am glad a bred me own stuff than be dealing with dangerous blokes like you's lol

I said before I felt sorry for gnash he saw country sports as an escape i don think he wanted all the godfather stuff no more but again I got me reasons for disliking the guy hey if more of you's had took him up on his offers instead of me maybes he be a changed man now or you be in his gang you such bad ass's pmsl

all these years i had terriers i never know the fraternity had this many street fighting tough guys who will not phone police when they been assaulted you all bad ass now ffs am glad a bred me own stuff than be dealing with dangerous blokes like you's lol

I said before I felt sorry for gnash he saw country sports as an escape i don think he wanted all the godfather stuff no more but again I got me reasons for disliking the guy hey if more of you's had took him up on his offers instead of me maybes he be a changed man now or you be in his gang you such bad ass's pmsl

Please tell me; how did this man (regardless of who he allegedly is) who took you in and showed your family respect, slight You? For you to be such a wee bitter cnut It must have been bad :blink:

Please tell me; how did this man (regardless of who he allegedly is) who took you in and showed your family respect, slight You? For you to be such a wee bitter cnut It must have been bad :blink:

He's one of life natural cnuts Mush simple as that, maybe just maybe Gnasher may just drop Peter leemooch real name upon his return, never know when someone might bump into the little fat b&stard up north. But I very much doubt Gnasher would stoop that low, chances are he would sooner just laugh at the little fat b&astard

• Like 1

He's one of life natural cnuts Mush simple as that, maybe just maybe Gnasher may just drop Peter leemooch real name upon his return, never know when someone might bump into the little fat b&stard up north. But I very much doubt Gnasher would stoop that low, chances are he would sooner just laugh at the little fat b&astard

Aye Del, he's a wrong 'un alright!

Don't know why this type bite me so much tbh. I'm no best mate of Gnash, never met the chap but he always seems to put an honest and direct point across and he's offered and given me advice when I needed. To spit on a man's genuine hospitality just grinds me :laugh:

• Like 1