• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLM was crying on here because west ham fans beat his brother up ,gnasher invited him and his family down to make up for it ,he showed generous hospitality to them on more than one occasion ,even had

You can't blame socks, he's a diagnosed psychopath and so doesn't think about the less fortunate.   LOL LOL... please dont kill me socks! All in good humour.

I only wanted some likes ffs

Posted Images

You couldn't fight sleep you pathetic twat ... more like you were caught robbing the fellas house and he slapped you around and then called the law ... here's a tip for you fella don't keep digging people out of you don't like shit back .....

• Like 1

some of you guys such idiots you slag me for gossiping and then spend 10 pages gossiping jo do you have too much time on you hands lmao

yea they gossiping about you who they see as a snitch so you come somewhere between dog shite and the white thing you get accumulating at the side of your mouth when your mouth is so dry so it's ok for them

Just remembered that quote I think :D Con Air?

Cheers, D.

classic