Help With Wound

Mate wouldn't worry about that just clean it up with salt water a few times a day let it close up from the inside out. Leave it open to the air. Few days will be on the mend. It may start to weep whilst healing due to it being a bite just keep cleaning it. Dogs immune system will take over in a few days.

like said salt water , boil water in kettle let it cool down 1 table spoon of salt in cup of water , best way to flush a puncture wound is to use a syringe without the needle put it in hole and flush out real well ,,do that a few times to get all the nastys out ,atb bobza

I have never heard of using peroxide is this right I thought this would burn

If I'm right it does burn slightly and is only to clean out after the initial bite. Not sure if needs to be watered down mind. Think after the peroxide it's just a matter of going over the saltwater routine. Never used peroxide myself so not familiar with it.

like said salt water , boil water in kettle let it cool down 1 table spoon of salt in cup of water , best way to flush a puncture wound is to use a syringe without the needle put it in hole and flush out real well ,,do that a few times to get all the nastys out ,atb bobza

it was sunday he got it and have been doing salt water every day so il just keep using that. it is starting to weep a bit but i expected it to anyway. salt water and il let nature take its course

6% for bites is very handy stuff as it bubbles all the shit out the puncture i use it alot only once at a time for the first flush then salt water or whatever after that

Edited by C.green

If I'm right it does burn slightly and is only to clean out after the initial bite. Not sure if needs to be watered down mind. Think after the peroxide it's just a matter of going over the saltwater routine. Never used peroxide myself so not familiar with it.

if I'm right,not sure and maybe,oh well lol