Shaun Neal Aka Nelly Off Here Died

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rip nelly. Just read the article he served 24yrs in the army. Hat off to you nelly.

Ive had a few beers and even sober i am outspoken. I didnt know 'nelly' and dont remember him from here. The whole RIP thing i understand for some but its not for me. Genuinly my heart goes out to his

Ive had a few beers and even sober i am outspoken. I didnt know 'nelly' and dont remember him from here. The whole RIP thing i understand for some but its not for me. Genuinly my heart goes out to his family that were left behind without a husband/dad/brother/uncle etc and had to deal with that out the blue. I lost my mother early and I cannot bear the thought of my children loosing either me or my misus and having to deal with that. Respect to the fella when he was here for his service to our country, many a 'hard man' has not done served a single day. My thoughts are with his family and I pray that the lord keeps them strong amd focused through this time of loss.

• Like 1