R.i.p Nellie

Ethan tx(little hunter) is hear and he is up set he was a very good friend to Ethan

them two were closer than me and viz

and when they were at the shooting range it was see you later grandad i was the odd one out lol

WE ARE ALL GOING TO MISS HIM LADS

RIP MY FRIEND

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

JIMMY :cry:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just gutted don't know what to say.... Put me of from getting my first motocross what a day absolutely gutted was a really good lad was a bit crazy with the driving like but just gutted and sad strai

he was a good lad are nelly     my heart goes out to his wife and family   simon x    

Just a few pics of our days out together   jimmy

Posted Images

I had a very close call on my last super bike, so easy to get carried away with the adrenaline & the speed, the wife said sits the bikes or me ! Stupid me , I picked her, the temptation is there everyday for another super bike, but this just shows me I made the right choice, you could not meet a nicer lad god rest his sole

• Like 1

Just gutted don't know what to say....

Put me of from getting my first motocross what a day absolutely gutted was a really good lad was a bit crazy with the driving like but just gutted and sad straight round to me grandads for this like....

What a day this has been gunna miss him like mad my thoughts are with his family and his dear grandson.

• Like 2

I had a very close call on my last super bike, so easy to get carried away with the adrenaline & the speed, the wife said sits the bikes or me ! Stupid me , I picked her, the temptation is there everyday for another super bike, but this just shows me I made the right choice, you could not meet a nicer lad god rest his sole

Except Nellie was wiped out by a BMW who was on the wrong side of the road...