Terriers Will Be The Death Of Me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we put ourselves through hell by keeping the little b*****ds ? My daughters away working with horses and has left me minding her bitch , Tanner, with instructions not to dig to her. Tanner ne

It's called character

In Ireland properly conducted terrier work will be trusted terrier men monitoring farms where they have been doing well over 25 years you know these farmers there land and burrows intimately, if its d

What are you talking about Pablo?

Saying The Man's A Twat And He Thinks He Can Look Down On People When All Along It Doesn't Take A Brain Surgeon To Work Him Out.

It take's one to work you out pabs

the secrets in the hunting and the ground and the dogs that love it .and I love them lol.even if some cts hate us. My head gets twaTed because of the opinion on them. The truth hurts

Why did your previous post make perfect sense and have good spelling but then that last one again looked like a 5 year old wrote it?

I don't know. I might seem a bit thick but believe me the problem i had in the dog game is most of its bollox and the truth lys out there when you working your dogs .not he said this or done that and all the name game is so much farther than the truth. Good to just enjoy your dogs and the places you respect every year and quarry. The hunting and people has changed alot and believe it or not the good guys are the minority. Good write up by the way, rh, earlier on and I'm sorry for the bullshit