Terriers Will Be The Death Of Me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we put ourselves through hell by keeping the little b*****ds ? My daughters away working with horses and has left me minding her bitch , Tanner, with instructions not to dig to her. Tanner ne

It's called character

In Ireland properly conducted terrier work will be trusted terrier men monitoring farms where they have been doing well over 25 years you know these farmers there land and burrows intimately, if its d

Terriers for you !

Iv got one in the house a Russell my uncle bred she's fecking crazy proper character I say to my misses daily why the feck did we get a terrier for the house ! There's a long list of stuff that little twats done but she's funny as hell

• Like 3

Terriers for you !

Iv got one in the house a Russell my uncle bred she's fecking crazy proper character I say to my misses daily why the feck did we get a terrier for the house ! There's a long list of stuff that little twats done but she's funny as hell

Yeah I often wonder why I got stepson a Russell an that's a Queen Anne pet type lol
  • Like 1

Working terriers eh...

There are much worse things to die of Neil... ;)

Which reminds me ,LOL, I was lucky to survive a good weekend over your neck of the woods a few weeks back.

But where were you Bosun ?

Or did you not want to be seen in our company, LOL.

I couldn't blame ye.

Why do we put ourselves through hell by keeping the little b*****ds ?

My daughters away working with horses and has left me minding her bitch , Tanner, with instructions not to dig to her.

Tanner needs work so I had a couple of handy ones to her the weekend just to take the edge of her.

This morning as I was feeding the fowl she caught a rat and ran around every pen frightening the shit out of every bird with the rat in her mouth.

Then I drove to a farm to check a larsen trap with Tanner sitting in the back on top of the terrier box looking out the front window.

2 in the trap and I threw them into the footwell on the passenger side and then spent 20 minutes talking to the farmer.

As I opened the door to get back in Tanner jumped out and attacked the farmers Jack Russell. After separating them I opened the back and put her back into the back of the van.

Then I looked in the front.

Bits of magpies and feathers everywhere. To be fair, it wasn't tidy in the first place but sitting on magpie guts is not even my cuppa tea.

Said goodbye to the farmer and off up the backroad and as I'm driving along Tanner again escaped out of the back, landed on me and I promptly drove of the road in on top of a new lawn. Luckily they hadn't put up a fence yet.

Tanner is over 9 years of age !!!!!!!!!

Did the terrier get a dig?? After all that I hope so lol

I've always found my better workers to be calm, relaxed and easier going...any that were a little to lively, fought with dogs and were a constant nuisance never amounted to much...for me anyway.The first three thing

Never seen a terrier that's calm, relaxed and easy going except maybe a pet staffy.Never seen one that's not a nuisance in some way either.

I had a Russell bitch, dug out the sofa of a girlfriend, lots of tears.

Sister had a fox terrier used to Muller anything, final straw for her was when he shredded a hedgehog in her bed, fleas and guts everywhere.

I had a sealyhamrussel type was doing a bit of keepering as a lad, thing was bomb proof around stock, walked up grouse day, decided to run sheep up and down the line of guns, I could've plugged him that day

My current terrier/cocker, best little dog I've had but was proudly doing laps of garden with neighbors cat, whilst neighbour was hanging on the fence watching, I'd only gone in to get a drink after a two hour walk.

They'll give you some of the best and worse times.lol Atb Joe

Can I borrow the terrier x cocker ,plenty of cats here lol