Sign in to follow this  
IanB

.223 40Gr Vmax With N130

As a complete novice, I've been watching reloading videos on you tube , and it doesn't look to hard to do ,

But I'm sure it's not that easy

Qustion is , how much would a decent kit cost , and ever thing else to. Have a go ?

Atb

As a complete novice, I've been watching reloading videos on you tube , and it doesn't look to hard to do ,

But I'm sure it's not that easy

Qustion is , how much would a decent kit cost , and ever thing else to. Have a go ?

Atb

As cheap or expensive as you want it to be, you can start with one of these an inexpensive inline die you can stay with one move on to others or go to conventional press and die set up, with any detail changes like hind presses in between.

The Lee loader is in the .223 and its a way to produce accurate ammo on a tight budget.

i wild add good scales RCBS or Lyman Hornaday and similar and case trimming set up case mouth de burr tool and a suitable screwdriver to clean primmer pockets that and primers cases powder and bullet heads you are loading about £50 max for tools.

Available in .223.https://leeprecision.com/lee-loader-223-rem.html

Edited by samphire
  • Like 1

Just bought a t3x , why change the trigger Ian ?

David makes a big difference to accuracy , when a trigger is too heavy you can pull a shot very easily... Lighter trigger, your not pulling off target.

For the sake of £10 no brainer and makes the trigger around 1lb in pull weight, got one in my Tikka .243 and .223 ..

i have a set trigger in my T3 supervarmint, set to 8oz it is superb to use.