Would You

2 sets of travellers have been to view the free land. lol.

Could have given it to a young couple . Could have given it to a horse sanctuary . Could have given it to something good and worthwhile

Instead gives it to travellers with the hope they will ruin the village .

Total twat

Could have given it to a young couple . Could have given it to a horse sanctuary . Could have given it to something good and worthwhile

Total twat

I meant I thought it was funny that they came to view it and it obviously wasn't satisfactory even for free. I agree the woman is an arsehole.

• Like 1

Total twat

I meant I thought it was funny that they came to view it and it obviously wasn't satisfactory even for free. I agree the woman is an arsehole.

Probably spent 5 mins in her company and thought it wasn't worth the agro lol

Reckon her reasoning is a bit thin.

Do know of a dispute where land was split into 4 parcels. Two were sold off on the condition (gentlemans agreement) that they would not object to housing on the remaining two parcels, to be built on by family.

Naturally enough when the time came for the family to build, the occupants of the first two parcels objected, against the terms of the informal agreement. After giving it some thought, the man in question invited travellers to make full use of the land. He never said a word to the objectors nor acted upset nor spoke badly of them.

But the objections were withdrawn, and the houses got built.

You scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

I text my daughters partner two weeks ago to ask him if he would trim my hedge 1hours work max his text reply to me was I'll get back to you, well in my book that means feck off, my daughter granddaughter and partner are off too Spain in 4 weeks and I asked my daughter how is Gary going to get to Glasgow Airport they've to be there at 4am I said because he certainly won't be in my car, not the sharpest tool in the box.

• Like 1