Four Serving British Soldiers Arrested On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

Its on suspicion of being members of a prescribed organization.....no f***ing biggie.

Lads were getting lifted for that 20 years ago for suspected links to C18.......so f***ing what.

• Like 4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunting Life's resident Britain hater must have been licking his chops posting this.

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so h

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

https://www.rt.com/uk/402034-nazi-terrorism-arrest-planning/

Serving British soldiers are among those arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences as alleged members of the neo-Nazi group National Action.

The accused a 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old man from Powys, a 24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton were held on Tuesday by the West Midlands police, who say they have been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.

We can confirm that a number of serving members of the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far right group," an Army spokesperson said.

"These arrests are the consequence of a Home Office Police Force led operation supported by the Army. This is now the subject of a civilian police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further."

The men were arrested by police with the collaboration of counter-terrorism units from the West Midlands, Wales and the East Midlands.

Disgraceful :no: Worrying that a terror organisation managed to infiltrate the armed forces too, I hope they'll be a thorough investigation to smoke out any terrorists that might still be serving.

What's more worrying is that you think Corbin is a good decent man.

And believe his every word.

I would be more concerned about you being totally brainwashed.than some young lads being labelled terrorists.

• Like 2

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

Openly declaring your support for a terrorist organisation on a public forum probably isn't the smartest thing to do.
but starting the thread and wording it the way you do is quite smart, for a dirty little left wing traitor who is back to his finest trying to stir up shit and get people to incriminate themselves online, surely it's time for a new ID your to transparent you fool Edited by Greyman
  • Like 6

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so he could lick the IRAs arse.

I'd be more concerned about the 26 thousand people that have downloaded the Muslim terrorist magazine because as far as I can see, this National Action have a body count of Zero and the muslims have so far killed thousands........I know who I'd rather they concentrate their efforts on.

It's bollocks.......everyone with half a brain cell knows it's bollocks.........we can all see it for what it is.

• Like 14

https://www.rt.com/uk/402034-nazi-terrorism-arrest-planning/

Serving British soldiers are among those arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences as alleged members of the neo-Nazi group National Action.

The accused a 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old man from Powys, a 24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton were held on Tuesday by the West Midlands police, who say they have been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.

We can confirm that a number of serving members of the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far right group," an Army spokesperson said.

"These arrests are the consequence of a Home Office Police Force led operation supported by the Army. This is now the subject of a civilian police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further."

The men were arrested by police with the collaboration of counter-terrorism units from the West Midlands, Wales and the East Midlands.

Disgraceful :no: Worrying that a terror organisation managed to infiltrate the armed forces too, I hope they'll be a thorough investigation to smoke out any terrorists that might still be serving.

where u worried and disgraced when that marine ciarian maxwell from larne was arrested for gathering info on targets for dissident ira groups in northern ireland and supplying bombs and weapons for them or mayabe that slipped your mind i wonder why :hmm:

• Like 1

What it does though it gives people that would attack our armed forces from Islamists to the lefty appeasers a sort of legimatcy ( in their own minds at least ) saying our soldiers are Nazis , demonising them !

Mate, you can't worry about it.......these people have their world view same as anyone else.

They will always be looking to make a mountain out of a molehill and use it as propaganda to further their own agenda.

Everyone does it, from far right to far left.......as long as enough folk can see the wood for the trees that's all that matters.

Trouble is, shit like this comes up year after year but you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that come election time people will still go out and vote Tory or Labour and all the big words about how politicians are a load of wankers get forgotten as everyone buys into their bullshit.

I have said it for ages, stop crying about the state of things and just stop electing the people who are perverting out society.......but will folk?.......will they f**k!

• Like 3

National action has no history of initiating any violence,political or otherwise a few mean tweets,flag burnings and small demos was about the limit of their activity.

Labelling them terrorists in the first place was a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have become more extreme now.

• Like 1

The only gang culture in the British military is a code of silence from the privates when asking for volunteers to work the weekend

Zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz

• Like 1

Any group that doesn't stand for election,and doesn't pander to liberal and or leftist ideals will get proscribed, this group aren't terrorist just far right.

Having ideas that differ from the establishment ,is made illegal.....hang on who are the fascists? :D

• Like 3