• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is some more of the artists work an a mate of mines arm

I like the cheetah.

Had some Rabbits tattooed on my head, from a distance they look like Hares..............

Posted Images

Lee "tattoos "love am or hate em it's a personal choice..If your happy with your work that's all that matters..Posting them will create differences of opinions..Myself I love tattoos and have quite a few and in the process of getting a sleeve finnished off ..couple more sittings and should be done..atb Keith j20171213_195759.thumb.jpg.e5322df86b01149d483e3d1169d10514.jpg

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, keith j said:

Lee "tattoos "love am or hate em it's a personal choice..If your happy with your work that's all that matters..Posting them will create differences of opinions..Myself I love tattoos and have quite a few and in the process of getting a sleeve finnished off ..couple more sittings and should be done..atb Keith j20171213_195759.thumb.jpg.e5322df86b01149d483e3d1169d10514.jpg

looks good bud.....:thumbs:

• 1 month later...

I have a tattoo of a fox being chased by 16 and a half couple of hounds and behind the hounds there's a field of 20 horses jumping hedges. But I see that it's forbidden on here to put up pics of body private parts you's will just have to take my word for it, :whistling:.

• Haha 3
  • 9 months later...
13 hours ago, CO CHISE said:

I went through a phase for tattoos. This is one I got done on my calf. To be honest I think it could of been better but its too late now. HaEF7CCDEE-BEC1-4E6C-8CB9-3890261B8714.jpeg.ee0c1747b029c2dde24129ed525b5fde.jpeg

39893146-C40B-4E9F-A6E0-913D1ABB84FA.jpeg

The top one reminds me of a lad who bought a batch of snow shovels for next to nowt at an auction, nobody else bid for them, he put them away in his lock up until the white stuff arrived then cleaned up selling to shopkeepers

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 31/10/2017 at 16:15, Ace Boone coon said:

I'm a tatto guy and to me it doesn't look good at all. Even the owls eye's are off the mouth on the fox is off and the detail is not good at all. Looks like someone just starting out is doing it. Sorry but I wouldn't of spent 2,000$ on that and I would be upset.

Still no pictures of your work yet ace ?

• Like 1