Hunting / Wild Life Tattoos

27 minutes ago, delswal said:

Out of all of it Lee, the Patterdale look's excellent. Never mind the negative commentsif you like it that's all that counts :thumbs:

Mater's not to me I can't f***ing see it lol keeps the Mrs happy it covers some shit I had done at 19

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is some more of the artists work an a mate of mines arm

I like the cheetah.

Had some Rabbits tattooed on my head, from a distance they look like Hares..............

Posted Images

On 05/09/2017 at 06:37, leethedog said:

So if an owl and deer and pheasants in the finished tattoo of british wild life it means I hunt for all does it ? Like I've said still 36 hours to go yet lots more detail and colour and a blue bell woodland back ground

Elephant.thumb.png.87d8c114966031e0aa61ebf82db3fbd1.pngWife second one of her sleeve Lee.

• Like 4

Yeah mother nature . About 15 or so more hours to go bluebell woodland with deer on my lower back with mother nature in the tree tops .moon and night sky above the owl leaf's and branches with tumbling shotgun cartridges up the sides of my back.

Chocolate dog is distorted in the first photo because of angle I was sat in this is it sat strait

ic-7199.jpg

Edited by leethedog