Bca Tracker

Oh!. I was lost with it when the dog could have been moving. I got a mark around the same spot and after I saw how the tube had gone. I sort of had a mark in two places there .but in the end it seemed to be right or was lucky. It also said on it a couple of times that I was picking up another second one in the area. I never switched to try and locate that one. It must have probably been showing a second man by accident?

OK. Mine done it a couple of times ( the light come on ). It didn't do it when I was in the dig. Just up around the place. I thought it was too weird if the was another mutt around with a coller even though the place is worked but no one had been digging there yet.and the chances of someones battery still working lol.?

we use the trakker alot and don t get no trouble with it sometimes the depth is a bit out but its always spot on the dog for the money its a good bit of kit mines about 5 years old now so its well weathered and still doing the job ok

we use the trakker alot and don t get no trouble with it sometimes the depth is a bit out but its always spot on the dog for the money its a good bit of kit mines about 5 years old now so its well weathered and still doing the job ok

Thanks for that and I do remember you saying what you had used, and one of the reasons I went ahead to buy it . And if your still happy with it then I'm glad to hear that. Thanks topper

Yes I had trouble with that when I was unscrewing it at first and how to flip it open . I remember that and get someone to solder it if needs be . How do you get on with dirt getting in it ? , . I kept mine dry when out but seems to have kept well for you, thanks again. Also what I found handy was way the noise bleep settled down when closer . I thought it be a noisy begger. Good value for money lol