How's Everyone's Season Started

Well that escalated quickly !

I blame Lee for not digging a decent hole and DC must be on his period lol.

FFS lads give your heads a shake

There's a head on here I'd love to shake anyone guess Who? The advice is sound from what iv seen...maybe a more narrow hole was a tad quicker..but had something gone wrong at the end of that dig then a bigger hole would have been much quicker to sort It out than a narrow hole. Cutting corners don't help in the long run in my opinion. On the other hand the bitch done well it seems
You my man couldn't shake ya clock after a piss I know who ya are you a melt Edited by leethedog

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be plenty about up my way everywhere we try is holding and normally we struggle a bit early on. Have 3 pups started 2 have 2 digs under there belt and another has one dig. Couldn't be happie

Had a morning out thought I'd give poppy a spin in a place we thought was 1.5 ish according to last time well 3.2m and 4 hours later she had well impressed me at 14 months

Just get a mini digger.........  

Posted Images

There's a head on here I'd love to shake anyone guess Who? The advice is sound from what iv seen...maybe a more narrow hole was a tad quicker..but had something gone wrong at the end of that dig then a bigger hole would have been much quicker to sort It out than a narrow hole. Cutting corners don't help in the long run in my opinion. On the other hand the bitch done well it seems
You my man couldn't shake ya clock after a piss I know who ya are you a melt I got plenty pals down your way as you know

You know that wormy b*****d above in the comments and his friend with funny eyes. Oh and another lad I'm quite friendly with too. Fuckup and stop digging holes that resemble a japs eye

You my man couldn't shake ya clock after a piss I know who ya are you a melt I got plenty pals down your way as you know

You know that wormy b*****d above in the comments and his friend with funny eyes. Oh and another lad I'm quite friendly with too. Fuckup and stop digging holes that resemble a japs eye

You just a clown mate who talks a lot and melts when confronted lol
  • Like 1

Had a morning out thought I'd give poppy a spin in a place we thought was 1.5 ish according to last time well 3.2m and 4 hours later she had well impressed me at 14 months

if i had a pup i wouldn't be looking for something that's 1.5 deep isn't there any pissers up there?

easy to enter easily spoilt

Never been confronted...never needed to always made friends after the banter on here. Don't listen to drontol above in the comments...thats where your going wrong ?

And if your on about the other wormy from the Rhondda who you bother with who also gave it the big 1, when I saw him on the Welsh game fair and told him I was the goat..he laughed and said to his mate 'this is him' and both laughed and did absolutely f*ck all.

And if your on about the other wormy from the Rhondda who you bother with who also gave it the big 1, when I saw him on the Welsh game fair and told him I was the goat..he laughed and said to his mate 'this is him' and both laughed and did absolutely f*ck all.

And all this arguing from grown men.

My youngest lad is 10yr old I I bet he doesent argue like these lot in the playground.

There's some strange as feck lads into digging that's 1 thing I'm certain off.

If that's aimed at me...i was giving Lee some sound advice same as other people on here. I wasn't referring to him at the start of the first comment and he comes back giving it all that so Lee and his japs eye digs can get f****d he will learn the hard way

learned quite a lot on this thread 1st lee's not to good at digging hole's 2nd the goat tries to impress but is really a windbag, 3rd if my dog is in deep phone Daniel Cain 4th leave the nikon and zoom lens at home, well thats me good to go.

5th your a virgin

And 6 leave Daniel Cain alone he's 1 of the boys

• Like 1