Thinking Of Buying One Of These

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads ill keep the tank for now then   looks like im waiting for the price to fall on a raptor then lol   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

If the Nissan does what you need Jimmy, keep it as it will be far better made. The Great Wall will not compete with the Ford Ranger you fell in love with at the Northern Shooting Show either.   Just

Buy cheap, buy twice.   atb Mark.

Posted Images

Can't complain about a thing about my Landrover Discovery II Series TD5. V-reg. Everything complete, original and in really good nick. Solid service History, sails through her MOT without an advisory so far. Solid underneath and reliable as the day is long. Previous owners have really looked after her well.

She'll do for me, I love her to bits.

I was working on an estate near Dorchester about 3 years ago. The game keeper was bought one of these as his estate motor. He hated it. 2 litre engine sounded like a bag of spanners and he said it was shite off road and gave him back ache. Personally I've always gone Toyota Hilux, I have 2, a MK 2 and, last of the good ones, a MK 5. Put some cheap INSA Turbo Dakar M/T tyres on and they'll go anywhere.

If one is into cars, it is like so many other things. Mostly best practise to get the best ones pocket can afford, ether new or second hand. But again when spending ones own many as always pay you money and take your choice.

Not very bothered about cars myself, my requirements are simple and are that it gets me safe from A to Be with the less disruption to my becket as is possible, money saved can then be used on so many other things, or as I do not play the lottery, those inevitable so more often rainy days now.

That is just me though, how others chose to spend hard earned cash is none of my affair. Good luck and all the best mac.

All the very best for you and yours and for one and all

Can't complain about a thing about my Landrover Discovery II Series TD5. V-reg. Everything complete, original and in really good nick. Solid service History, sails through her MOT without an advisory so far. Solid underneath and reliable as the day is long. Previous owners have really looked after her well.

Posh get :D

Them paintings aren't cheap though :)

X

Thought you had a Jaguar....