Any One Got One

Start around £13,000- only got a 2 litre engine though, or they did on the early ones. They don't look to bad in the flesh you get leather and all the bits, I've not driven one personally,myself I'd buy Japanese instead of Chinese. Atb dc

Start around £13,000- only got a 2 litre engine though, or they did on the early ones. They don't look to bad in the flesh you get leather and all the bits, I've not driven one personally,myself I'd buy Japanese instead of Chinese. Atb dc

Haven't the new D-Max only got 1900s now? VW only got 2.0 too. All the others are barely bigger than 2.0. Just the way they are these days with emissions targets etc. I'm like you though, anything less than 2.5 just seems too small....... regardless of performance. :laugh:

Drove and bought one at the weekend.

Drives really nice and as you say comes with all of the luxuries of the top end stuff just not with all the expensive trims etc. Neighbour owns a garage and he has three customers bring theirs in for MOTs for the since they first came out over here and they have never needed anything doing to them.

I won't be towing so I couldn't justify the extra 10-15K for the Isuzu or Toyota but having said that...one day, one day.....

I'll keep you posted with an honest "owners" update later.

• Like 1

Haven't the new D-Max only got 1900s now? VW only got 2.0 too. All the others are barely bigger than 2.0. Just the way they are these days with emissions targets etc. I'm like you though, anything less than 2.5 just seems too small....... regardless of performance. :laugh:

2litre but twin turbo, the ranger have a 3.2 in the line up