Age Of Stud

I've see 12/13 dogs cover younger bitchs and they threw healthy enough litter but a vet will tell handy enough I brought me old dog to a vet last year before I tried him on a bitch but age had caught him vet says he have the gun but no ammunition lol.

different vet migt give you a different answer.heard a lot of that sireline went sterile aged 7 or 8 though.
  • Like 1

I've see 12/13 dogs cover younger bitchs and they threw healthy enough litter but a vet will tell handy enough I brought me old dog to a vet last year before I tried him on a bitch but age had caught him vet says he have the gun but no ammunition lol.

different vet migt give you a different answer.heard a lot of that sireline went sterile aged 7 or 8 though.
. I tried him with a couple bitch after and they never took

The joys of it . Just remembered once upon a time I had a good old lurcher given too me by a friend. After a while I decided to breed it.i used a good known dog around the corner. He was older about 11. My own young bull whippet was going mad to get at her always so I weighed things up and I used him . Anyway the whole litter was black and bit of white on em.and the sizes was not as small as hoped , and made 23 24 25 26 . The was good. Anyway the lad heard that and the couple of whispers started .his dog the sire and trying to get a young dog off me cos the turning out good and the said the wouldn't. It's not always easy breeding either. I tried another bitch I had once to another old half cross and he wouldn't cover her. I'd have anot here decent dog ready in case if possible but at the same time not just anything for the work you want or from a person who change the minds. The enough shit out there with not having more .different when you're breeding for yourself though

The joys of it . Just remembered once upon a time I had a good old lurcher given too me by a friend. After a while I decided to breed it.i used a good known dog around the corner. He was older about 11. My own young bull whippet was going mad to get at her always so I weighed things up and I used him . Anyway the whole litter was black and bit of white on em.and the sizes was not as small as hoped , and made 23 24 25 26 . The was good. Anyway the lad heard that and the couple of whispers started .his dog the sire and trying to get a young dog off me cos the turning out good and the said the wouldn't. It's not always easy breeding either. I tried another bitch I had once to another old half cross and he wouldn't cover her. I'd have anot here decent dog ready in case if possible but at the same time not just anything for the work you want or from a person who change the minds. The enough shit out there with not having more .different when you're breeding for yourself though

I can't write me. I meant the 11 year old dog wouldn't cover it .everyday we was trying. Hard work

You're getting better Pabs, you just f**k up and slip back into character every now and then.

That's just what I was thinking after reading his post then you said it lol.

First half was going great I could understand everything.second have I had to think a bit more while reading.

Surely pablo will crack it 1 day lol.

• Like 2