Dogs Coat

oz0707

Terriers coat is not what it used to be. I'm guessing it's due to diet as she's still relatively young. When i got her it was in a state, then it tightened up and looked really good. Its more wiry now and seems to stick out everywhere instead of being tight.

Picked up some cod liver oil + Vit A&D capsules today. Also picked up some omega 3 fish oil as i'd heard this was a better oil for the coat. Any advice on which to use. The capsules are both 1000mg.

CLO Vit A & D capsules - 251mg cod liver oil, 249mg fish body oil, rest is vit A & D

Omega 3 capsules - 1000mg Fish body oil.

Well I got rid of those capsules. The more I read about the more confused I got and wasn't sure if it would be for the best.

It is a border type coat but not much underneath. I've stripped before and doesn't look any better.

What I can't understand is when I got her she wasn't in great shape. Then her coat improved over a few months and ended up mint. Then it slowly started to look worse. Not as bad as when I got her but not mint.

Diet has never really changed. Only thing I can think of is I got her out of habit of eating own crap.

Going to play around with diet a bit I think. Any suggestions?