Hope I'm Wrong

These f@ckers are a threat to human health and even cause death from lepto and other diseases they carry in there urine or on parasites they carry, it doesn't matter which way we try to control vermin there's always some numb nut got a complaint about it. Have people forgotten that The black rat killed millions all over the world glue traps have been used for a lot of years as long as they are inspected regularly and rats that are caught and dispatched humanly where's the problem the way I see it's just another species we hunt that the tree hugging antis want protected, hope I'm wrong but I fear not.

antishttps://www.peta.org/blog/help-animals-stuck-in-glue-traps/

What was the bitch poking around the back of peoples apartments in the early hours for anyway.She comes nosing around my place early in the morning,she'll be getting something sticky on her and it won't be a glue trap.Hope she caught something off her precious rats and dies,the world would be a better place.If you can't get them with the dogs you have to use traps or poison,I prefer the former,but every dead rats a good rat.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 2

What was the bitch poking around the back of peoples apartments in the early hours for anyway.She comes nosing around my place early in the morning,she'll be getting something sticky on her and it won't be a glue trap.

So what you are saying is you would have a wank and shoot your load all over her.

• Like 4

What was the bitch poking around the back of peoples apartments in the early hours for anyway.She comes nosing around my place early in the morning,she'll be getting something sticky on her and it won't be a glue trap.

So what you are saying is you would have a wank and shoot your load all over her.

Depends how hot she is.

• Like 1