• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whippet cross folks just get on with and have no need to beat there chests

Northenlites on here good man to ask

good luck in finding one mate. a good place to ask is the admin on the working bedlington group on fb very good group the admin are second to none there also point you in the right direction of planne

Posted Images

Be the odd decent seller out there, i sold mine for £80 and gifted a few, NL gifted a few i believe, not all robbers out there, good working home is more important than coin.

One will come up soon. Probably not many litters on the go at the minute. There's no rush. The pup is for my father in law. He was in bits losing his Beddy Whippet a few months back and now he's said he wants another so we are looking for him. The hunt will continue!

• Like 1

Just because he is advertising doesn't mean they are rubbish, me and my mate breed a litter 4 years back for ourselves kept one each but bitch had 9 and after two other mates were sorted we still had 5 to find homes for. I think you go and meet someone see what the set ups like and you can normally judge for yourself if they are bullshitters or not. Good luck with the search lost my beddy/whip earlier this year and it broke my heart was a super ferreting dog and my best mate. Key is always the beddlington not easy but find a proper working beddy and you'll be set.

• Like 1

Just because he is advertising doesn't mean they are rubbish, me and my mate breed a litter 4 years back for ourselves kept one each but bitch had 9 and after two other mates were sorted we still had 5 to find homes for. I think you go and meet someone see what the set ups like and you can normally judge for yourself if they are bullshitters or not. Good luck with the search lost my beddy/whip earlier this year and it broke my heart was a super ferreting dog and my best mate. Key is always the beddlington not easy but find a proper working beddy and you'll be set.

Sorry for you loss mate. I lost one of my own this year. Really looking forward to getting this pup for him so I'm just gonna keep my ears and eyes open. After all the searching I'm getting abit broody for one myself hahaha