• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whippet cross folks just get on with and have no need to beat there chests

Northenlites on here good man to ask

good luck in finding one mate. a good place to ask is the admin on the working bedlington group on fb very good group the admin are second to none there also point you in the right direction of planne

Posted Images

Makes you wonder if they parents are what he says why find the need to advertise think they would be queuing up for them just a thought

Can only take the mans word for it mate like everything else, a bet there's some on here that say my dog does this and that, but actually just lay about the house/kennel. I suppose you could ask him to see some pics/videos of his day out, it's something like this I'm after, 22-24 tts and smooth coated

Not a bedlington x whippet but this litter sounds a decent mix. Thinking of getting one for myself. https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1696697-quality-lurcher-pups-carlisle.html

they'll prob be more versatile,

Picking hairs but add makes no sense, that whippet is pups grandsire but parents aren't off a whippet

I see what you mean mate, he is obviously talking shite somewhere in the ad, shame aswell as I was thinking of getting one

Not a bedlington x whippet but this litter sounds a decent mix. Thinking of getting one for myself. https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1696697-quality-lurcher-pups-carlisle.html

Picking hairs but add makes no sense, that whippet is pups grandsire but parents aren't off a whippet

I see what you mean mate, he is obviously talking shite somewhere in the ad, shame aswell as I was thinking of getting one
no don't be put off, he prob just made a mistake, phone him

Dam is beddy whippet x collie grey? Grandsire is from M.Browns line it doesnt say full whpt was grandsires sire. If in doubt ring him. Atb

I will see what's about when i am back from holiday in a couple weeks, if nothing else interests me I will give him a call, I don't need anything fancy or from top working lines as I will be mostly just be rabbits and the odd bigger rabbit and I think most lurchers will take rabbits

Makes you wonder if they parents are what he says why find the need to advertise think they would be queuing up for them just a thought

Can only take the mans word for it mate like everything else, a bet there's some on here that say my dog does this and that, but actually just lay about the house/kennel. I suppose you could ask him to see some pics/videos of his day out, it's something like this I'm after, 22-24 tts and smooth coated
that's very true mate you can usually judge a person once you meet them

They definitely sound the part mate. Some adds I've seen for Beddy Whippets are for pet homes only. I've been in touch with a guy from Llnadudno who is hoping for a litter in 9 weeks from working stock. That's the only link I've got so far. Fingers crossed one comes up.