Ready And Waiting...

how did it go then ?. theres a few showing no the fields are getting cut

2 down Drove round after with a mate with his thermal and saw 5 more! Out again tonight! All fields cut on the shoot so all clear. Just the cover crops for hiding places!

• Like 1

2 down Drove round after with a mate with his thermal and saw 5 more! Out again tonight! All fields cut on the shoot so all clear. Just the cover crops for hiding places!

Nice one, what thermal has he got ? I should be getting mine next week hopefully

Nice one, what thermal has he got ? I should be getting mine next week hopefully

He's got a pulsar Helton xq50f. Bloody great bit of kit! Works so well having a thermal spotter and NV scope I think.

A picture paints a thousand words Jarvis , get sum up mate

Atb

Don't tend to take pictures of what I shoot David if that's what you mean but heres some nice snaps of the view from one of my high seats from last week...

post-84391-150407979162_thumb.jpg

post-84391-150407981159_thumb.jpg

post-84391-15040798293_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm jelious mate what a smashing pice of land to sit in a high seat , and watch the world go by , until Charlie shows his face

Very nice indeed

Atb

It's my own little piece of heaven, I think my missus thinks it's her's too the amount of time I spend up there out of her hair so she can watch every bloody soap on the box!!!

• Like 1