Looking For Some Shooting Permission South Devon Area With Air Rifle

This section is for introducing yourself a bit to the forum not for asking for something in your first post.

Still, after the usual welcoming committee have said "hello and welcome mate" without even reading your post, I'm sure you'll get some helpful replies. :thumbs:

This section is for introducing yourself a bit to the forum not for asking for something in your first post.

Still, after the usual welcoming committee have said "hello and welcome mate" without even reading your post, I'm sure you'll get some helpful replies. :thumbs:

Do we have to read the post walshie?

Do we have to read the post walshie?

Of course. :yes:

My advice would be:

1: Leave house

2: Get in car

3: Drive to farm/nursery/stables

4: Chap on door

5: Ask person who answers door if they will let you shoot there

6: If they say yes go shooting.

If you get a knock back on item 5, repeat 1-5 as necessary until someone says yes.

Like we all had to.

• Like 2

You`re in luck mate.

I own a large estate in Devon and my factors are just off the phone complaining about vermin control.

I`m up at my home in Scotland just now, but I`m sure you could pretty much go where you find vermin and crack on with it.

If you are asked then just give my name and tell the constable to contact my Devon factors for any confirmation.

Have at it lad and good sport.

• Like 2

You`re in luck mate.

I own a large estate in Devon and my factors are just off the phone complaining about vermin control.

I`m up at my home in Scotland just now, but I`m sure you could pretty much go where you find vermin and crack on with it.

If you are asked then just give my name and tell the constable to contact my Devon factors for any confirmation.

Is this the estate with the Orchard ?

You`re in luck mate.

What a great offer ..you won't get a better offer than this ..............believe me .

welcome to the hunting life mate..

• 2 weeks later...