Money no object dream rifle

What would you guys have?

Looking for a large cal rifle for large game ie UK deer, wild boar, African game, American bear etc

If money was no object, well lets lay £2-3k max not including scope.

The best .308 top mod scope best made left handed stock (im left handed) and a paten of some sort on the barrel

No good thinking of it.

Probably a Sako 85, the gun will shoot and perform as well or better than I ever could.

for large game ie UK deer, wild boar, African game, American bear etc

Choosing one calibe ONLY to deal with this lot would have to be .338 Win Magnum! Not too big for UK Deer and Wild Boar but big enough for the rest.

Cheers

Deker

FOR ONE CAL. To do the lot rifle, with not much walking to do the sako TRG42 .338 WIN MAG. ambidexterous rifle. awesome. but then again you would soon have to sell your house to pay for the ammo.

so i would go the sako TRG22 .308. hopefully soon my dream will be realisied. No factory rifle will touch the out of the box accuracy of this rifle.

so for 2 to 3k stg my god you would have some rifle..............dribble, :tongue2::thumbs:

Hello for 2-3k i would go semi-custom to custom as it could be done if you shop a round.As for cals there is so many & africa too as they have a minimum cal required for shooting & i would go 7mm-mag etc but its a bit much for uk deer but works.