Dog Lost.............stay Lost

Haha that's a joke....... I'm sure everyone on here keeps a sawn-off shotgun for such an occasion as that and I'm also sure that everyone on here is brilliant at breaking in places in the dead of night and are fantastic at the " intimidation" game ?????

• Like 1

Haha that's a joke....... I'm sure everyone on here keeps a sawn-off shotgun for such an occasion as that and I'm also sure that everyone on here is brilliant at breaking in places in the dead of night and are fantastic at the " intimidation" game ?????

Truth be told I'd imagine of anybody was that way inclined I doupt they would bother going to get the dog

• Like 2

The post was not made by an admin person or co-ordinator and will be edited on Tuesday to verify this.

DogLost policy is to abide by the law and report all found dogs no matter what breed or circumstances to the local dog warden. It is then down to the correct authorities to contact the owner if the dog is chipped.

We do have a lot of lurchers registered as found at this time of year and the contact number shown is usually that of the dog warden or local council.

We do not give out kennel details without their permission either.

Edited by doe

Doglost is a great organisation and has a good reputation. Thet are one od rhe few charities i have donated to. I hope that the member who posted this on Facebook will be suspended or expelled?

Edited by beast
  • Like 3

Doglost is a great organisation and has a good reputation. Thet are one od rhe few charities i have donated to. I hope that the member who posted this on Facebook will be suspended or expelled?

Thank you. Your support is much appreciated.

I have asked that our Lincolnshire Co-ordinator talks to this member to remind her of how DogLost works and how we expect members to behave on our pages.