Police Caution Will I Still Get A Shotgun

i have a police caution from about 4 years ago for posession of a less than 1 gram of cannabis will i be refused even tho it was not mine but i accepted the written caution because it was in my car??

i don't think anyone who uses illegal drugs should have a firearm :hmm:

Violence, drugs and association!

If the caution is for any of these forget it.

N.b. if you have drunken disorderly caution they will question you ;)

If you have been a good boy/girl for the last 5 years it will be easier. If it's more recent they'll ask everything.

Worth a try ,, a mate of mine has one and he's bin prison couple times ....... but the lad across the road got denied his because he got arrested for having a fight in school and threatened to smash the teachers head in......

i have a police caution from about 4 years ago for posession of a less than 1 gram of cannabis will i be refused even tho it was not mine but i accepted the written caution because it was in my car??

Same with people who drink

• Like 1

it's a shame they don't have a test for outing Peados aswell eh mate?or wife beaters, compulsive liars, gamblers? Someone smoking a spliff or a some sick cnut that's got a big secret to hide? I know who'd I'd rather have a gun licence. They look at each case individually, I know because I had armed robbery and possession of a fire arm on my record from a silly mistake I made at 14 yrs old, went to borstal had a 5 yr firearms ban. Mine is spent don't have to tell employer's about it as I was under 18 when it happened have also passed 2 crb checks to work in prisons and schools. I can have a gun but can't get into the USA unless I go through Canada lol . Atb dc

it's a shame they don't have a test for outing Peados aswell eh mate?or wife beaters, compulsive liars, gamblers? Someone smoking a spliff or a some sick cnut that's got a big secret to hide? I know who'd I'd rather have a gun licence. They look at each case individually, I know because I had armed robbery and possession of a fire arm on my record from a silly mistake I made at 14 yrs old, went to borstal had a 5 yr firearms ban. Mine is spent don't have to tell employer's about it as I was under 18 when it happened have also passed 2 crb checks to work in prisons and schools. I can have a gun but can't get into the USA unless I go through Canada lol . Atb dc

I got convicted of trespass with a firearm about 30 years ago, would they refuse entry to me?

Ask the local FAO opinion as to your standing. As to should be or should not be allowed for some in society, then that is different question. The law is the law, if one does not like it then try to get it changed or repealed. Others get to impose their ways on the rest because they take action and not let others get it over on them. Do not like any law in one way or another then take action.

Just my opinion.

All the very best for one and all

I got convicted of trespass with a firearm about 30 years ago, would they refuse entry to me?

. My mate met a yankie girl on holiday in Mexico-started flying out there to see her no visa etc, long story short she fell pregnant, my pal married her, all his family flew out to florida for wedding. They went to cuba on honey moon and refused him entering back into the States over a possession charge for a spliff 20 yrs ago... His lad Dylan was born there has duel passports, my mate had to miss the birth as he was stuck over in the UK, to date he's spent nearly 80,000 in costs to get it sorted. Didn't see his lad till he was over 2 yr old, they both living over here now. His wife has her own house/business over there but don't count for shit... Legal to smoke ganja in most of the USA these days but old convictions must still stand.with my conviction even though it's spent I. The uk I can't take the kids to Disney land have to go to Paris instead lol. Best speak to your solicitor and ring embassy to check mate, you may get lucky and they let you in. Atb dc
  • Like 1