Who Says Marbles Don't Kill

I am very tempted, but think I need a bit of a clear out first as I have far to many already, lol

I like the one's that are made from a forked branch did you make them yourself.

all my work mate except the two top left ones, I collect hazel forks in February and just make them when I have time during the year this one is one of the nicest pieces of wood I,ve found in a long while cheers

post-102539-0-13503100-1503849036_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-28149700-1503849079_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I am very tempted, but think I need a bit of a clear out first as I have far to many already, lol

all my work mate except the two top left ones, I collect hazel forks in February and just make them when I have time during the year this one is one of the nicest pieces of wood I,ve found in a long while cheers

That's a cracker pal,are they hard to use do you hit your hand's much with the ammo.

How do you get on with a PFS? I can't shoot one for shit haha
I can only shoot it if I aim,nothing like some of the people that just point and shoot them but I don't spend nough time on it really, it's just an old paint brush handle with a U sanded in the end

That's a cracker pal,are they hard to use do you hit your hand's much with the ammo.

sorry I had to go out but in answer to your question I hardly ever hit my hands or forks, not saying it's never happened as it has or I,m the best shot in the world but I,m 55 years old now and my first catty,s cost 10p per foot for elastic and 2p for a leather boot tongue in the 1970,s so I,ve had lots of practice,

think I'm getting a bit that way to but is there such a thing as to many cattys ?
nice collection mate and I tend to agree you can't have to many, I like different things on different days and if I,m just tinkering in the garden I might use two or three different types in a day, even when I do have a bit of a clear out I just make or trade more anyway