Floyd/conner

Rippem mayweather didnt have to take shots to the face to tire mcgregor out did he?

Naw he could have ducked an dived like hes done on the other 49 fights.

Fact is your making excuses, mcgregs landed second most shots ever on connor, like it or lump it, connor didnt won, but who cares, he shut up them boxing experts, who said he wouldnt even land one, he landed 111, well if your a pro boxer you wont mind telling us who you are?

first thing, he didn't land a lot of punchs to Floyd's face. Floyd walked in on him with his guard up. Conner landed one good punch, that was a upper cut. Floyd never backed away from him but went right to him. Even though Conner was hammering the back of the head every round. And your right! The ref should of let him ko him that way there wouldn't be all this b. S. Talk. Floyd every round was smiling at him, not worried and not dying of being even close to being out of breath. Why? Because he didn't even start to fight till Conner blew his wad, other wise it wouldn't have went that far into the rounds. Did you even watch the fight? The only guy's on this topic that are upset are Irish folks. And who said I was pro? I didn't. This is what I've done since a little boy. Could I have went pro? YES! I sparred with some big names. But not gonna sit here and argue with you over something you clearly no nothing about. It was a fight that you nor I was in so no reason for you Irish guy's to get upset over one's option.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Rippem mayweather didnt have to take shots to the face to tire mcgregor out did he?

Fact is your making excuses, mcgregs landed second most shots ever on connor, like it or lump it, connor didnt won, but who cares, he shut up them boxing experts, who said he wouldnt even land one, he landed 111, well if your a pro boxer you wont mind telling us who you are?

first thing, he didn't land a lot of punchs to Floyd's face. Floyd walked in on him with his guard up. Conner landed one good punch, that was a upper cut. Floyd never backed away from him but went right to him. Even though Conner was hammering the back of the head every round. And your right! The ref should of let him ko him that way there wouldn't be all this b. S. Talk. Floyd every round was smiling at him, not worried and not dying of being even close to being out of breath. Why? Because he didn't even start to fight till Conner blew his wad, other wise it wouldn't have went that far into the rounds. Did you even watch the fight? The only guy's on this topic that are upset are Irish folks. And who said I was pro? I didn't. This is what I've done since a little boy. Could I have went pro? YES! I sparred with some big names. But not gonna sit here and argue with you over something you clearly no nothing about. It was a fight that you nor I was in so no reason for you Irish guy's to get upset over one's option.

TERRIER SECTION DIPSHIT ???

I'm Irish and not upset lol
  • Like 2

Mole, can you read? I didn't say I talk shit, reread it, but slower this time. I said thank you for saying I'm a first class prick. head

ffs rippem you on the roids or get outa bed on the wrong side? Calm down fella,
funny you ask if I'm on the gear, why would you say that? And no I didn't get out of bed on the wrong side. Same side I always do.

What a couple folks talk shit to me and I'm supposed to eat it? Not in my life time. But enlighten me about why you say I'm on the gear, love to hear this and I think you know why

lololololol I haven't got the slightest clue what your on about, paranoia keeps ya alive yes but usually more often seen by dope smokers, the inner rage and you were killing dead things, it's a big statement saying you'd beat Connor mcgreggor, I don't like mcgreggor as he talks too much sh1t but there's no denying he can fight in his mma but he's no pro boxer, but but but he just got stinking rich off the back of floyd may weather and he couldn't give 2 fcuks what you, I or anybody else thinks about him

Sorry don't smoke anything. Not a cigarette, not pot or dope or crack, nothing. Lol, but I'll be honest love me some Molly on the weekend? and it is a big statement saying I can beat him in the box. And I can? otherwise I wouldn't say I could. And inner rage and killing things don't know what your talking about. And what you asked if I was on roads why did you ask that? Weird thing to ask out of the blue don't you think?

Im really surprised Connor lasted so long and in fairness to him he did well again such a pro but as far as the fight goes it was dull to watch only my opinion. If the gloves where off it may have been a better fight to watch? but it wasn't and that's the rules a the sport. Floyd is the champ in his sport. He did not do himself any favors be turning his back during the fight a few times.

• Like 1