Been Offered A Weihrach Hw100, What Price?

£200. He wouldn't take any more. That's why i gave him the extra £50 for the 7 litre air bottle. Said it was only cluttering up his office and knew that I would use it. TBH I can't wait to try the illuminated scope on the rabbits at the cricket field.

• Like 1

YOU DID NOT JUST TAKE HIS HANDS OFF YOU WENT BACK FOR HIS EYES TO

I NEVER GET THE CHANCE OF AN OFFER LIKE THAT :cray:

I THINK YOU SHOULD OF COME CLEAN AND TOLD HIM WHAT IT WAS WORTH

I WOULD OF :whistling:

NICE RESULT :yes::D

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I said it was worth a lot more, but he said he was happy with that. He has just sold his house. Maybe he knows what my new neighbours are like and felt guilty. HaHa. Told you I was too embarrassed to say what I paid. Had a laugh at the comments you guys posted up.

He also came round later with a Deben 300 torch and gun mount, a set of metal targets and a new tin of JSB Target pellets.

Just waiting for my house to be struck by lightning, or swept away in a flash flood!

• Like 3

I said it was worth a lot more, but he said he was happy with that. He has just sold his house. Maybe he knows what my new neighbours are like and felt guilty. HaHa. Told you I was too embarrassed to say what I paid. Had a laugh at the comments you guys posted up.

He also came round later with a Deben 300 torch and gun mount, a set of metal targets and a new tin of JSB Target pellets.

Just waiting for my house to be struck by lightning, or swept away in a flash flood!

Just go,s to show that there are some good people out there kenj

AND NOT JUST AFTER A BAG FULL OF MONEY

NOW WHERE DO YOU KEEP THIS RIFLE

JUST IN CASE YOU DO GET HIT BY LIGHTENING

OR A FLASH FLOOD :laugh::whistling:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

I took the HW100 out at dusk yesterday for a short sniping session at the sports ground around the pavilions and shot three of the four rabbits I saw, all at 25 to 30 yards. Without a torch, the blue illuminated graticule worked a treat, helping to deliver clinical head shots. I was using 19 grain H&N Baracuda Extremes. Silent, but deadly. I now know what all the fuss is about with these rifles. Excellent.

• Like 1

I took the HW100 out at dusk yesterday for a short sniping session at the sports ground around the pavilions and shot three of the four rabbits I saw, all at 25 to 30 yards. Without a torch, the blue illuminated graticule worked a treat, helping to deliver clinical head shots. I was using 19 grain H&N Baracuda Extremes. Silent, but deadly. I now know what all the fuss is about with these rifles. Excellent.

The HW100 has always been a well engineered and accurate rifle, but being the tart I am, I have always found them too heavy for me!

:thumbs:

• Like 1

The HW100 has always been a well engineered and accurate rifle, but being the tart I am, I have always found them too heavy for me!

:thumbs:

post-94709-0-66081300-1504518012.png