• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The famous terrier or dog thing is an American thing and , sorry, but 99 % of the Yanks have the whole working terrier game arse ways. And I've been corresponding with American terrier men since 2001

I'm sure that's the picture that was put up off Toddy

Some f***ing hypocrites on here. No matter what pictures go up somebody complaines iv seen worse pictures in books that lads on here read like fukcing Bibles. It's a hunting site. Get down off yer hig

Posted Images

Personally I hope no working terrier ever becomes famous.

Only the anti's and the peddlers would love to see a terrier become famous.

Some of the best known, most written about terriers there's ever been were not the workers they were supposed to be ,nor did they leave the legacies behind them they're supposed to have.

IMO some of the best have gone to their grave and will only be remembered by those who seen them work in the flesh and maybe have their blood on their yards.

JMHO.

• Like 11

The famous terrier or dog thing is an American thing and , sorry, but 99 % of the Yanks have the whole working terrier game arse ways.

And I've been corresponding with American terrier men since 2001.

You's bring on this famous dog thing from the dog fighting game. You's have your Hall Of Fame and your R.O.M. and it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Dog fighting takes place in front of an audience and I'll presume that means everyone there sees what happened.

But in the terrier world a lot of great terriers will work for maybe 8 or 9 seasons with maybe less than 10 people having witnessed how good they were.

SO, that means the terrier game relies on the honesty of men, and there ain't a whole lot of that around.

neil there are glory whores everywhere not just us yanks , I think it's as big as a thing on your side as here. With that said yes there are lots of them type here and I'm a believer that the ex bulldog guys that get into terriers here in the states are ruining things as they don't really understand hunting and I'm sure we'll have a few posting their so called knowledge now lol.. The hall of fame is bs and everyone with a hof dog knows that. We do have good dogs here and plenty of people who really hunt properly that choose not to be in the spotlight. Really pics and stories are our only way of seeing or hearing about the dogs we have, I know I like seeing some pics from the line I have but that's me. I think more importantly than pics and stories is hunt your dogs and it will tell you all you need to hear and see. Good topic uru
  • Like 1

The famous terrier or dog thing is an American thing and , sorry, but 99 % of the Yanks have the whole working terrier game arse ways.

And I've been corresponding with American terrier men since 2001.

You's bring on this famous dog thing from the dog fighting game. You's have your Hall Of Fame and your R.O.M. and it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Dog fighting takes place in front of an audience and I'll presume that means everyone there sees what happened.

But in the terrier world a lot of great terriers will work for maybe 8 or 9 seasons with maybe less than 10 people having witnessed how good they were.

SO, that means the terrier game relies on the honesty of men, and there ain't a whole lot of that around.

now that's 100%, the best dog's hardly nobody knows about or seen. Because the real dog men keep to themselves and are not out for fame and glory. There in it for the dog and the dog's only. Not many left like that anymore
  • Like 5