I personally like seeing the working dog's of yesterday's. And I also like seeing pic's of the hard worker's and the one's that produced the hard worker's. And there are peddlers in every breed of dog. But I have noticed the pat and the pit being 2 of the biggest here in the state's. The one's that have the true worker's stay in a tight circle and don't care about dog show's and making new friends. And those are the one's with the good one's and keep them for many generations. The old way of thought has been lost in the newer generation's. Most want to be known as the god father of there bred. How thing's change over the years.

• Like 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The famous terrier or dog thing is an American thing and , sorry, but 99 % of the Yanks have the whole working terrier game arse ways. And I've been corresponding with American terrier men since 2001

I'm sure that's the picture that was put up off Toddy

Some f***ing hypocrites on here. No matter what pictures go up somebody complaines iv seen worse pictures in books that lads on here read like fukcing Bibles. It's a hunting site. Get down off yer hig

Posted Images

This fella should be more appropriate for some lol

Chesney! Wow! YOU FEED SOME HARD LOOKING ???. LMAO! we're you been hiding him? Is he for sale?
. He from a long line workers that fella rippem no money buy him he's a superstar ha Edited by chesney
  • Like 1

I personally like seeing the working dog's of yesterday's. And I also like seeing pic's of the hard worker's and the one's that produced the hard worker's. And there are peddlers in every breed of dog. But I have noticed the pat and the pit being 2 of the biggest here in the state's. The one's that have the true worker's stay in a tight circle and don't care about dog show's and making new friends. And those are the one's with the good one's and keep them for many generations. The old way of thought has been lost in the newer generation's. Most want to be known as the god father of there bred. How thing's change over the years.

. Some lads just want the notoriety rippem they seek that name and fame for some reason. There a couple men have made them lines there own through years and of hard graft and selective breeding I don't think they ever intended ta get attention of the many it's more ta do with lads seek them out and then it just goes word of mouth really.
  • Like 2

A few dogs I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of would be the old frank Stacey dogs I have always heard he had great dogs , any pics of his Satan dog, gravel or the Simon dog he bred that later went to kg or the demon dog? Or any pics of the Bruce woodcock dogs ? Or the Black and Tan dog Rex

I new bruce and is black dogs top draw dogs and dog man in both codes terriers or lurchers
  • Like 1

A few dogs I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of would be the old frank Stacey dogs I have always heard he had great dogs , any pics of his Satan dog, gravel or the Simon dog he bred that later went to kg or the demon dog? Or any pics of the Bruce woodcock dogs ? Or the Black and Tan dog Rex

I new bruce and is black dogs top draw dogs and dog man in both codes terriers or lurchers

I've always heard great things about him and also have heard he really understood how to put them together. Do you have any pics of any of them you wouldn't mind sharing? I seen there was a pic of toddy on here a while back, looked to be a nice strong made dog.
  • Like 1

What makes a dog prominent in the world of terries. Would you say the amount of offspring they produce or their individual working ability or both. According to the advert Spartacus was sireing pups not much older than a year old the nigger dog never seen much work by 18month, and the Sampson dog what age was he when he was sireing pups ginger etc

Edited by ALLYMOORE
  • Like 1