Garmin Dog Trackers

Just looked because I was curious ...... I just nearly had a heart attack and I don't even want one that's just mental

I've been considering getting one for a while now.

Imagine my blood pressure when I saw them prices ?

If you think about it there worth every penny and I'd never be without one but f**k me id need to remortgage for a new one ?

If it's something you enjoy and you have it. Spend it I say. I've spent loads since getting into dogs but hopefully I have it all now. The gps has helped me my mate a few times and nearly caught us out when we never especially if your dog liks to use his nose in the day. Yes it expensive but you'll onl need to buy once

• Like 1

Even the kids have there own units. It keeps me from having to go look for them. If they have a garmin, a collar and a cell phone they can just run wild in our woods. After that all they have to watch out for is bears. Saw a sow and three cubs walking down the road just yesterday. We've got around 20 different bears moving through our woods, which is what I would guess is about a 3 mile radius. Dang things are all over the place. We have more bear than raccoons.

Garmins totally pay for themselves and then some. It's bad economics for a dog man to be without one.