Sign in to follow this  
DEERMAN

Garmin Alpha 100

Garmin Alpha 100 and 2 x T5 collars for sale ..... 550.

​Birds eye mapping of southern UK also on it .

Have you found a better system Deerman?

Have you found a better system Deerman?

Ive got the new 430 now ,i like to waste my money lol

Where did you get the birds eye mapping from mate how much details does it show streams hedge rows ? ATB BB

Where did you get the birds eye mapping from mate how much details does it show streams hedge rows ? ATB BB

Its same as google earth ,go on Garmin .co.uk ..loads of detail ,Its a photo taken from the air so whatever is there will show up when photo is taken ,think they delete all stuff like cars etc thou

I went on the Garmin site this morning and see they have brought out a Alpha 100 and 430 model in the UK now but different names and UK prices lol its 750 notes for Alpha and a T5 collar on there

Edited by DEERMAN

Its same as google earth ,go on Garmin .co.uk ..loads of detail ,Its a photo taken from the air so whatever is there will show up when photo is taken ,think they delete all stuff like cars etc thou

I went on the Garmin site this morning and see they have brought out a Alpha 100 and 430 model in the UK now but different names and UK prices lol its 750 notes for Alpha and a T5 collar on there

im wrong just checked its a grand with collar lol, that is steep

im wrong just checked its a grand with collar lol, that is steep
The collar is a K5 and will not work on any of the hand helds from USA obviously on a different frequency 👍