A Few Hours Last Night

ftm

mate rang and asked for a few bunnies and in exchange gave me a lovely bag of garden veg

Best post ya've done Billeh :)

Tell you what though, more IQ in that photo than all of us in the airgun section :D

• Like 2

Great again ftm & craig, all the rabbits you get seem to be in good nick mate, have you noticed mixy on any of your perms.

I left a place that was heaving with rabbits alone all summer waiting to ferret it and its fukced now , mixy wiped 99% of them out,

mixy is evident at the moment mate and is one of the reasons I don't feel guilty for taking big numbers off the land as I know if I didn't mixy would kill a lot more than I ever will -I do kill all mixy rabbits that I come across -hate the disease

• Like 2

Totally agree with everything you said about mixy mate . The land I'm blessed with weardale and Teesdale I'm finding very hard to notice any loss or gain in rabbits simply because one section of land will have mixy the weekend after not one all healthy apart from scares around the eye , I know some would say your seeing different rabbits but I'm not there's a few with distinctive marks like one black ear or white chest I've watched these closely and well I think if they are born with the hateful mixy that they are by my findings getting through it . I'm even considering tagging a few over winter just to see what happens

Atvb mark