Apples And Pears

Rez

The mrs has a mate in a village which owned by one of my manor estate perms. Meaning it's close by. She went there for a chin wag and a few vinos... so I agreed to do the driving and drop her off while I spend an hour on over watch in the orchard with the idea of picking her up when I'd done. So that's what we did.

I set up along the old wall, facing into the field area this time. Didn't expect much to be about really... but saw three proper grill contenders... so dropped the sods at 30ish paces.

Had the old girl with me. Just a mag, knife and my shooting satchel. Really wanted to take some sitting shots but the grass was to long and ended up standing supported against a large old wooden thing. Damn it.

The old rapid still has it... Gave it an hour and bit, picked the shot uns up, half inched a few apples and pears for a crumble and left.

Gotta love natures kitchen.

post-94709-0-83373300-1503436698_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-52032000-1503436712_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-52839600-1503436727_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-35811100-1503436739_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-17186100-1503436752_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Nice shooting Rez, as per. :good:

You not fancy a springer challenge for once :laugh: x

PCP`s are easy !

attachicon.gifIMG_0599 (1).JPG

" Only saying like"

atb Tommy

Funnily enough Marko I do. I'm shooting me 97 more so on the course in the 3 man .22 class. So don't fell like I'm not shooting it, but your right.

Normally. Summer, PCP, got a job to do... keep my perms. Winter and colder months, springer. It's just my yearly routine I suppose. Seasons dictate rifle choice. Otherwise I get all in a flufff as to what to take out with me.

But yes, your right. I do need to take them on the game. And will, just when the colder months head in.

• Like 1