First Pcp

I bought a hudson AT44 a while ago and I am amazed how well it shoots...I push a 8,55gr bullet through it and at 30meters I shoot a 1cm grouping...now this is with no wind at all, but I have shot it at 100meter and can still shoot a decent grouping, but obviously it has no power at that range and I have to compensate quite alot...

If that's a real profile image, and this is just my opinion...

You make me sick. You should be hung up and skinned.

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is a very good case for allowing big game hunting where it is controlled and paid for, it funds the conservation of endangered species, I suggest you do some research on the subject rather than

Well pleased with my falcon raptor

When you are calling fellow hunters sick pricks, just remember fella there are loads and loads of people out there, who think you are a sick prick and as bad as a peado for shooting a rabbit or pigeon

Posted Images

Most certainly do have full permission for this site (300acres) plus another site (100 acres), it's an old contract with the NT and the person that used to own the land that whoever lives in a certain few houses must be able to shoot game, wildfowl and pests on the land with no restrictions or time limit.Have to pay a peppercorn rent though.

• Like 1

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

Luckily it is your opinion, and everything is done legally, so if I can hunt Elephant legally, I WILL do so...you have no idea how many hungry kids got fed from this bull meat...there is no difference between shooting a rabbit legally and shooting an Elephant legally...and that is my opinion

• Like 4

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

Luckily it is your opinion, and everything is done legally, so if I can hunt Elephant legally, I WILL do so...you have no idea how many hungry kids got fed from this bull meat...there is no difference between shooting a rabbit legally and shooting an Elephant legally...and that is my opinion

Millions of rabbits in the world

how many elephants ?.

mac

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

how many elephants ?.

mac

In Botswana alone there is 10 000 elephant to much...there is alot of elephant around, and it is because of a hunting ban that Kenya lost so many elephant...so by me hunting 1 or 2 a year, I make a contribution to anti poaching...

• Like 3

There is a very good case for allowing big game hunting where it is controlled and paid for, it funds the conservation of endangered species, I suggest you do some research on the subject rather than just criticise this fella.

It's like our townies criticising country folk for controlling foxes, they know nothing, and unless you are a resident of these countries, I suggest you shut your yap.

• Like 8

There is a very good case for allowing big game hunting where it is controlled and paid for, it funds the conservation of endangered species, I suggest you do some research on the subject rather than just criticise this fella.

It's like our townies criticising country folk for controlling foxes, they know nothing, and unless you are a resident of these countries, I suggest you shut your yap.

Totally agree, I bet his rifle was doing more than 12 ftlbs to bag that old bull though :D

• Like 2

well when you put it like that

point taken

ill shut my yap and get me coat ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

how many elephants ?.

mac

In Botswana alone there is 10 000 elephant to much...there is alot of elephant around, and it is because of a hunting ban that Kenya lost so many elephant...so by me hunting 1 or 2 a year, I make a contribution to anti poaching...

POINT TAKEN

SORRY

by the way what cal rifle was it

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

pathetic excuse, thats not sport, you sick prick

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

Woah - Easy tiger.

Have a look at his location - it's a completely different world out there mate.

There's a lot more to know about big game hunting - especially when it comes to elephants. It's heavily controlled and regulated (when done legally). Only specific animals can be hunted.

Shooting elephants isn't my cup of tea but, we're all hunting lads :thumbs:

....... There's enough people against our sport without us turning on each other.

Atb

• Like 4

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

When you are calling fellow hunters sick pricks, just remember fella there are loads and loads of people out there, who think you are a sick prick and as bad as a peado for shooting a rabbit or pigeon, the hunting community at large arguing with each other and name calling, does any field sport no good at all and just adds fuel to the anti's fire, just because you disagree with what somebody else is doing, should not result in you giving them a tirade of foul mouthed abuse (sound familiar? ) I personally have no aspirations to shoot an Elephant, however, I do not think you should be so judgemental over a man doing so, where the revenue and meat is going back in the community and helping to sustain a healthy Elephant population as in Botswana, I bet you would like the opportunity to put your case for shooting rabbits etc to someone who believed you were a sicko, please extend the same courtesy to a chap from another part of the world, and grow up, the world is not black and white.

• Like 4

Just my opinion mate.

Peace.

Woah - Easy tiger.

Have a look at his location - it's a completely different world out there mate.

There's a lot more to know about big game hunting - especially when it comes to elephants. It's heavily controlled and regulated (when done legally). Only specific animals can be hunted.

Shooting elephants isn't my cup of tea but, we're all hunting lads :thumbs:

....... There's enough people against our sport without us turning on each other.

Atb

Yeah, had a few bevvies and reacted a bit OTT...not gone on trophy hunting but if he used the meat to feed kids then fair enough

• Like 1