Never been in Birmingham or Luton in my puff mate and if it's anything like london feck that... Worked with boys from Yorkshire keighley think the place was called and he said its over run bye them....., there was 5 of them and they all wanted to move to scotland

• Like 1

What a bunch of cowardly feckers we are . We are overrun with filth and all people want to do is move further away from it .We all complain but not one of you is willing to stick up for your birthplace .Will be the end of us for sure .

• Like 1

I was in London at Christmas time hadn't been for a few year...... Walk along the Edgeware road it's like 3rd world country sand niggers in there slippers smoking the hookah outside the coffee shops looking at you as if it's u that don't belong ..... If that spreads north unchecked as it is we're all fooked.....

Edgeware road been like that for donkeys. 3x2s up the other end with the paddys in between.

is it not englandistan

Not up here in north yorks it aint haha

i was up there a few years ago, an it looked over run to me

Where?

The only proper city up there's York,and there isn't many there.

• Like 1

What a bunch of cowardly feckers we are . We are overrun with filth and all people want to do is move further away from it .We all complain but not one of you is willing to stick up for your birthplace .Will be the end of us for sure .

What do you suggest we do then

Genuine question

Where do we start

Tbh why should we fight for a city that is already a lost cause.f**k a city who makes a member of the tribe mayor lol. Bit strong calling people cowards.

However if were being blunt then london doesn't represent the rest of the UK and hasnt in a long time! I would go as far to say they look on the rest of the uk with contempt. London only cares about London most of the money stays there aswell.

• Like 1