First Evening Out With The Newly Tuned/fettled Aa Pro Sport .22

Sounds like a very nice gun now Simon and once again, some very good lads on here ready to help

Thank you to everyone for such kind and generous feedback comments here. I've been very lucky with all my rifles and this Pro Sport was built superbly well at Air Arms factory. With nothing of the issues I've been hearing about from other less-happy Pro Sport customers. The safety catch engages and works every time. Trigger is set to perfection and the underlever latches up and stays up. No sag or droop whatsoever.

Mitch ALL the lads here are brilliant chaps y'know. And thanks mate, the bloody rifle's absolutely formidable. And it looks formidable as it is beautiful in its rich deep walnut striping.

Tim and Jimmy, well, all I can say is, if it were not for Jimmy and his expertise on stocks and refurbishments, I might still be writing fruitlessly pointless letters and emails to Air Arms in the vain hope of persuading them that one of the world's finest underlevers should also be available to left handed shooters like me, and Jamie and Tim here for a start. But they won't. That's it. End of.

It was Jimmy, out of the massive kindness in that lad's heart that he started tyhe ball rolling when he gave me a Pro Sport stock he'd been experimenting with to reshaping it and finishing it to left hand user-friendly, that lead the way to me buying a brand new one and setting to work myself.

Tim's expertise in tuning and fitting-out a spring rifle is really formidable. What that lad doesn't know about springers wouldn't fill a matchbox. It's the spirit of helpful companionship on this forum that makes it what it is. We've all needed a helping hand and sound advice from time to time, and it has never been found wanting with any of the fellas here.

Nice write up Simon and excellent shooting again, my compliments to you and Charlie ( Tim), :good:

Nothing but nothing, betters confidence in shooting, for me.

To go out knowing you have your new rifle set " to strike a match" and to shoot all the presentations before you,- well frankly - that is one sizeable bond you now have with your lovely Pro Sport .22.

Remember all that flak I got for having my new T Rex ( full blooded sister of the Pro Sport) fettled/ tuned/ short stroked by Rat Works ? :thumbdown:

Remember how I took it out and accomplished this straight after ?

Here you go Mac, rez :boogy:

attachicon.gifIMG_0275 (1).JPG :yahoo::feck::laugh:

You`ll take the HW out again and the Regal etc, etc and probably get another cracking result (s), leaving you with the dilemma of which rifle to use, as I did ?

Enjoy Simon and again, " compliments".

atb Mark.

Thank you so much, and, you are right of course Mark, I'll be out with all of them again in the course of time mate. :thumbs: They are never going to be sold and they are way too good to gather dust in the cabinet.

Truth be told, if I took them all out on my 35-metre range and put them to the test they'd all match eachother at the target. These guns have proved themselves time out of number so, there would be very little between them Mark. It's a small collection. But it is a formidable collection for all that.

Thinking about a vortek kit for the HW77 .22. Though the rifle's really sweet as it is.

And that is STILL pic of yours is one of the best air gunner's photos of a large bag of woodies with a T-Rex and a happy fellow shooter and his lovely dog I've ever seen. ...

And we won't be seeing the last of it either folks! :laugh::thumbs:

The smile on your face when i passed you the pro sport stock with the action i borrowed of a mate

so you could have a go to see if it was right was all i needed as thanks Simon ill not for get the first time you put her to your shoulder and let the pellet go .

priceless Simon . :yes:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-45273000-1503388689.jpg

post-63400-0-49797900-1503388759.jpg

post-63400-0-31491500-1503388769.jpg

post-63400-0-23104100-1503388785.jpg

post-63400-0-11980900-1503388804.jpg

• Like 2

Vortek kit for the 77 Simon, hmmm did I mention 77s are my speciality ????? :yes:

Im after a hw77 but an old one Tim when i get one

you know that favor you owe me :whistling::D

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

consider it done sir anytime, just make sure its .177 mate :D:whistling:

;):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brilliant that, like poetry. I must admit to loving my PS with an unnatural fervour, I'm ordering the drop in kit next week to hopefully making it a even bigger joy to shoot.

Cheers Stecorr. :thumbs:

You won't be disappointed by the result with your Pro Sport once it's in and running.

Let us know how you get on with it. :thumbs: