Anyone Heard Of "dead Ferret Sleep"

Hi I have recently got a jill for the new season and she seems to have a sleep dis-order, I have googled and found on a few forums pictures and descriptions which seem to match her behavior and they call it "Dead Ferret Sleep". She is perfectly normal when awake but I find her regularly in a very deep sleep that you cannot wake her from. Has anyone any experience of this, I would appreciate any information

Thankspost-27426-0-39996400-1503259881_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

i had it with a jill once.called her and she never came which was odd,went into the sleeping box and she looked dead.she was perfectly healthy earlier so picked her up and she was dead,laid her on a cold wall still dead.went to get a shovel came back and she was perfectly healthy again.

since found out it's quite common.don't know what causes it and i've not had it since.

I started a thread on this month or so ago . Seems it's something that happens to some ferrets. Mine is dead to the world. Freaked me out loads . Picked her up ,thought she was dead, put her back down, freaked a bit. Picked her up again and she moved. Since I've seen her sister bound over her and she hasn't moved. I think it must be a really really deep sleep